Lobby Problems

Discussion in 'Support!' started by frankablu, September 8, 2014.

1. frankablu

frankablu Member

Hi,

I've being PA for some time now but recently in the last 4 days or so I've had serious issues trying to join or create a game. It just times out on me. I can get into a game after about 10 attempts but... it's getting to be quite an issue.

I was wondering if it was the same for everyone with the new players coming or if I have some software problem with PA. I've tried reinstalling PA from fresh.

Kind Regards,
    Frank
  2. DeadMG

DeadMG Member

There's numerous threads about the problem. The bottom line is that PA seems to have been programmed with about 10 users and 1 game in mind. The client-side network requirements for basic functionality are vastly higher than they need to be.
  3. vhlulke

vhlulke New Member

Same here it's very annoying and not what I expected with so many people of these forums helping with the testing and forewarning that the launch day was to early. It was too early and Uber have pissed alot of people off with a poorly planned release.
  4. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

5. frankablu

frankablu Member

If you are having this problem, install the mod manager and select the faster server browsing mod. It makes a BIG difference.
    Last edited: September 16, 2014