The Inventory Thread

Discussion in 'Support!' started by UberGaf, March 20, 2014.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Hi @wolfie88 - We're currently experiencing an issue with the Gamma Commander displaying correctly in the Armory. I can see you've redeemed your code so it is on your account. :) The Gamma Commander should be visible with the next update.
  2. marncore

marncore New Member

Marncore - So I bought the planetary annihilation whilst it was in the alpha and yet I don't have the alpha or delta commanders. Can someone tell me why I don't have these commanders?
  3. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Because purchasing a game in Alpha does not necessarily entitle an Alpha Commander. Which Commanders you get are based on the pre-order package you've purchased, which can be viewed here: http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=60
  4. rat7894

rat7894 New Member

hi, I have recently bought the early access (nordic games release) I have redeemed the codes for the armalisk and the gamma commanders but unless I am mistaken I should have the theta commander, or does my version not count as a pre-order? thanks for any help
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Hi @rat7894 The Nordic Early Access retail edition just includes the Gamma and the Armalisk Commanders and does not include a Theta Commander.
  6. CtrlAltDa1337

CtrlAltDa1337 New Member

Hi there, 1st time on the forum

i paid $90+ for the Kickstarter, to get the cool commanders and to support my 1st and favorite game when i was a kid(TA), but does not look like i have got them yet

i bought it off steam, if that helps

can you make sure if i have everything i am meant to have

thank you

CtrlAltDa1337
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Hi @CtrlAltDa1337 - a purchase from Steam is not the same as a pledge to the Kickstarter. All Early Access purchases from Steam received the Theta Commander.

However, you have been playing since Alpha so you should have the Alpha and Beta badges in your Armory.
  8. CtrlAltDa1337

CtrlAltDa1337 New Member

so your saying that i paid $90 dollars for support this game, when it first came out on steam

i get the same as anyone who pays $45 dollars?

because 1 month after i bought this, it was $45 on steam for the same thing?

i would of bought it on here, but i didnt know, for i only knew about steam

all i wanted was the delta/alpha commander, i thought that steam said that it was included

just read that you guys worked on these game
    • Total Annihilation
    • C&C Generals: Zero Hour
    • Supreme Commander
    • Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.
    wow, these are most of my fav lol

but oh well, just feels kind of ripped off seeing how i paid the $90 when everyone can have it for $45
  9. snowcloak

snowcloak New Member

Hi! I backed the game with the $90 option on kickstarter on 12/30/2012. I've recently had enough time to get back into the game but I noticed that I'm missing the 'Progenitor', 'Alpha' and 'Delta' commanders from my inventory. :)
  10. drewsuser

drewsuser Active Member

Try the refresh button in the armory, if they are still not there, I would suggest contacting UberGaf to clear things up.
  11. snowcloak

snowcloak New Member

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately the refresh button has not alleviated me of my problem. D: Still missing those commanders!
  12. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I can see the Alpha, Progenitor, and Theta Commanders on your account. Do you play through Steam or the Launcher?
  13. snowcloak

snowcloak New Member

I play the game through Steam. Will I need to reinstall it via the launcher to access the commanders?
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Ok, that makes sense now - Your Steam account is not linked to your snowcloak account which has all the Commanders on it. If you go to https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount can you link your Steam account to your snowcloak account? If not, please let me know what your 17-digit Steam ID is and I can unlink it from the account it's currently linked to.
  15. snowcloak

snowcloak New Member

I followed the given link and have connected my two accounts now. I reloaded steam and the game; my commanders are now in the armoury. :) Many thanks for the help!
    mkrater likes this.
  16. drmetal2

drmetal2 New Member

Hi, first time on the forums. A few updates ago I think I might have lost a few commanders. I paid $250 for the Cosmic Edition of the game. So this has been really bothering me. If you can help I will be happy.

Also I think it was; because, I moved the game to Steam.
  17. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

18. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

Uber, please look at stuart's (new) spreadsheet, because some things don't match comparing to your official site. (looking at alpha and progenitor in galactic edition, also not sure about combat edition having autumn/winter sale commanders guaranteed)
  19. xanthaus

xanthaus New Member

Dear All,

Paid 82.99 € for the Game in 23 June 2013 with the understanding that'll got "Galactic" Equivalent, now that the game is officially launched I see a "Digital Deluxe" as DLC that contains "Galactic" perks (Soundtrack, Artbook) and my Steam account wasn't automatically upgraded. Can someone at UBER clarifies the situation please?

Please understand that I'm a pretty composed TA fan of the early days, but I'm starting to be emotional on the whole deal.

Below what UBER wrote 13 June 2013 and 19 September 2013 respectively:

20. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

I paid the exact same tier as you, on the steam store. Don't worry! Welcome to the forum.

- The digital art book isn't out yet.

- The soundtrack has a download link on your Uber account/keys. You should have received an email with a key, it's likely that it could have ended up in promotions or commercials inbox (it did for me).

- you will also get the winter and autumn sale commanders (because you purchased before those sales even began), but those also have yet to be implemented in the game.

- you should also have the alpha and beta badge in your armory, as well as the theta commander.
    drz1 and mkrater like this.
  21. xanthaus

xanthaus New Member

Found the link for the Soundtrack Download (FLAC, MP3), thanks. Would have still preferred to have that ultimatly managed through steam has for any other steam games with deluxe content. Seems still bizarre to me that the DLC is not automatically associated with our steam account knowing we financed the game beyond deluxe already..

First time I'm so lost with what I actually paid for...alpha looked like a prototype and retail seems still a beta...

BR