Waiting for Support

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mkrater, September 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

For those with issues who've submitted a support ticket or emailed support, you may have noticed the delay in response times. It's been a very busy (to say the least) couple of weeks for us. Please know a Support Rep will respond back as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
  2. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

OMG Report support!

Just kiddng. My experience with support for this game is awesome, quick and effective. Keep up the good work.
    Remy561, killzone5017002 and mkrater like this.
  3. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

Pfft, what I requested support for is such a first works problem its hilarious. :p I don't mind waiting at all guys!
    Last edited: September 2, 2014
    mkrater likes this.
  4. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Just a reminder to those looking for their Steam keys. Your request will be answered. Please do not post additional tickets. Each ticket will be answered. Thank you for your patience.
    SXX likes this.
  5. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

Should I be worried if I get no email confirmation for the Steam support ticket I've created?

Edit: I am talking about uberent support ticket regarding Steam Access, not an actual Steam Ticket.
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

You didn't get a reply email? Hmm, I wonder if the system is over stressed. We're getting more and more tickets every minute, far more than we've ever had before. I'm sure it's just delayed.... I can look into it.
  7. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

Thanks, I made one ticket. Did not get a confirmation after 5 minutes. I thought maybe I typo-ed my email address. I made another while triple-checking my email address is correct. An hour later still no confirmation for either of the tickets. It's not my email provider either since I've received a bunch of emails since and nothing was in any filtered or spam box (I've received all other PA emails just fine).

Does it work for anyone else? When you create a ticket do you get a response within a reasonable amount of time?

Edit: Also verified that I can still get emails from uberent. Just did a test password reset request and received it immediately.
  8. xsnrg

xsnrg New Member

Posted ticket get steam key. 36 hours later still no email reply. Posted a second ticket, still no email.

Checked forum and see that I am not alone. Feeling better.
  9. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

There are dozens of us . Dozens! I think a lot of people got confused by how to obtain the Steam key and overwhelmed the support server.
  10. azmunga

azmunga New Member

I'm in the same boat too - no email reply after submitting a support ticket. Tried it a second time a few hours later to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong, same result.

I'll just leave it a couple days and try again I suppose.
  11. crany

crany New Member

same here no reply email received
  12. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

MKrater, is there any update on the Support Ticketing system breakdown? This is affecting a bunch of people.
  13. anthonyocasio

anthonyocasio New Member

No activation email, no support response. Also tried creating another account w/ different email service with no success.
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I can see the auto-replies being sent, but I don't know why you're not receiving them. I can have a tech check it out, but that could take a while as many of the Devs are busy.
    Just be patient. It may take weeks before you get your Steam key, but you will get them. I know, weeks may seem like an eternity :p But, we'll get through it, together <3
  15. noccy42

noccy42 New Member

The longer you leave it, the worse the situation will get. The bigger the backlog of unsent emails, the increasing number of duplicate support requests further bogging the system. The longer you leave it broken, the more man hours that will have to be spent both fixing it, and cleaning up afterwards.
  16. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

Wow, that's crazy. You cannot expect people to wait weeks to get steam keys. Especially those that backed this project years ago. This is just really really bad PR....

17. suthainn

suthainn New Member

Just to confirm, still seems to be happening, ticket created but no email confirmation.

Not sure if the 'weeks' was a joke or not (certainly hope so :D), totally understand you guys are getting hammered with a ton of tickets but that seems a bit much when these are mostly, I would assume, Kickstarter backers who helped get the whole thing made to begin with.

Either ways, looking forwards to getting into the game hopefully once your techs are back after the weekend! :)
  18. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

19. melhem19

melhem19 Active Member

i posted a support ticket and did not get an email
  20. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

Hey, could you guys possibly put out a "Community Announcement" on the Steam store page about this, so that newer buyers can be warned? I don't think very many go on here, and I imagine they're getting fed up because they don't know how swamped you guys are.
    mkrater likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.