[REL] Planetary Automatic Ladder

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Illmaren, December 12, 2013.

1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

[​IMG]

we should all go home now
    stuart98, trialq and cptconundrum like this.
  2. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

fixed it already was an huge mistake from my site do install Debian Lenny...back to Wheezy now
    tatsujb likes this.
  3. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

I'm wondering why this game was reported as a win on PA Stats (correctly), but the PA Stats Ladder reported it as a loss? Any ideas? One bit of info. is that the team that we played against was Not playing shared, but we were.

PA Stats:
    upload_2014-5-19_2-40-4.png

PA Stats Ladder:
    upload_2014-5-19_2-40-50.png
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
  4. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Probably a detection error, I'll look into it later.
    I think I can remember that weird setup of non shared vs shared has made troubles before.
  5. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

lol
  6. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

I´m partly back.

Sorry guys for my long inactivity i had some stress in my Private Life ( Death of an Family Member ) so i hadn´t really time or nervs for the Ladder and let it run on its own.

If you got any problems or questions feel free to ask ( My Support E-Mail: Illmaren@dot-ungoro.de DO NOT WORK AT THE MOMENT )

Edit:/ Already heard of the issue the the infinity loading of the site...
    when i find the problem i will fix it.
    Last edited: June 4, 2014
  7. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Sorry to hear that man, it's good to have you back.
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  8. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

fixed was the ad from Google...that little fucker...

Edit:/
    I´m going to user Facebook now so you can see trought your Facebook Account if there are new things.

big Changes like Changelog or something simliar are going to be posted both
    on my Website under Home and on Facebook

Here the Facebook Link
    https://www.fb.com/paladder
    Last edited: June 6, 2014
    mishtakashi likes this.
  9. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

Old Feature with new Face

LiveSearch:
    in the TopMenu on the right site is an Small input area (you all should know about)
    If you write now some Player Name into it (or begin to write) it will show you Players depend on your input

If you write "PL" into it it will show you all player with an "PL" in their Names

Known Issues:
    -> Fast tipping dont get everytime all letters
    -> Design of the Search Input is not more flexible
    -> Sometimes it can take a bit (just a few milliseconds to seconds) to load data ( Not really in issue because its really not that much time he needs)
  10. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

11. centralsrutinizer

centralsrutinizer New Member

Ok, so I've been talking to Cola_colin about this issue and we thought it best to post here. I've been playing a lot if 2v2 games and always have. Recently in the last 2 weeks or so very few of my games are showing up on the 2v2 ladder portion. If you go to my profile and check the history for all my games here.

http://pastats.com/player?player=23342

But when I go and click on my 2v2

http://ladder.pastats.tk/player/23342

record it's not recording my 2v2 games there. In the last 10 games I think only 2-3 have showed up there. Therefore I'm not gaining points and moving up the ladder. Another strange thing I played a 3v3 today and on the first link above it shows that I won the game, which I did but then if I click on the second link above and click on all games from that link it shows it as a loss.

Any ideas?
  12. centralsrutinizer

Funny you say that because recently we have not been sharing armies. That may actually be the problem with everything.
  13. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

• You dont gain that much points in 2v2 ( i think that were only about max 5 points )
    • If the game dont appear there then someone in the game dont got PAStats or is not reporting properly to PAStats
    2v2 Ladder is not really good programmed just now sorry for that i´m working on an new System that uses 2v2 3v3 and so on (FFA too ) and give people this way points so that they can rank up but this System is still in planning.
    2v2 Ladder is also only there as addition to the 1v1 ladder...no heart in it from me ;D

Biggest problem i got at the moment is:
    not enough time for an long list of work.
  14. centralsrutinizer

Well thank you Illmaren for the info, much appreciated. Good luck on all the work you have to do, cheers.
  15. mayhemster

mayhemster Well-Known Member

I like the new signature :D
  16. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

Any one wishes for the PlayerPage?
    Till now on my List

w/l Ratio via Gaude
    win % in an progress circle
    20 last games instead of the whole Game list

any suggestions?
  17. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

When you put your mouse over a game, all games in the list against that player should be highlighted. I would love this so I can quickly see the game history against a player.

I have an idea of how to do it so if you aren't sure you could send me a pm or find me on irc.
  18. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

that would be an short list... but idea is cool
  19. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

Can you break down the w/l ratios per game type (1v1, 2v2, etc. or FFA, Team), as well as show the over all total numbers?

Also, can you show a separate listing of your ratio relative to every player that you have faced so far? I'm thinking of something like the following:

Win/Loss Vs. Opponent
    Illmaren - 6/10 - **********
    cptconundrum - 5/9 - *********

Then maybe if you click on an opponents name, it would link you to a page that showed all of your games against that opponent. That list could even be broken down by game type, if possible (1v1, 2v2, etc. or FFA, Team).

If nothing else, it would be nice to highlight in bold (or using some other colors) in the game list, which games were wins, and which games were losses. If color or bold was not an option, then just listing win or loss next to the game, like it is done on the Ladder page, would be nice.

Game - Win/Loss - Players - Game started - Duration
    #189846 - Win - gaulderson vs ViolentMind - 8/10/2014 11:23:04 AM - 05:14
    #188476 - Loss - gaz vs ViolentMind vs PAG_elodea - 8/7/2014 2:25:57 AM - 25:04

Listing the general game stats relative to a time frame would be cool as well, instead of just lifetime. So something like:

Lifetime:
    Total Game time / Game time Avg / APM Avg
    5d 19h 53m 36s / 34m 58s / 36

Past 20 Games:
    0d 8h 23m 0s / 25m 15s / 58

Past 5 Games:
    0d 1h 55m 50s / 23m 10s / 63
    Last edited: August 10, 2014
    zaphodx likes this.
  20. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

I am sure it will have been suggested before in this large thread, but let me add my voice to those asking for 3v3 and 4v4 ladders, and even above. PA was designed for team play from the ground up, and my clan is almost exclusively playing large team games. It's a shame that we can't compare our progress to that of other clans...

Great work on the mod and the site anyways. It's been very helpful and it's been adding to the enjoyment of our games a lot.