MNC Bootcamp/Adopt a Noob

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, July 9, 2012.

1. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

Support has 2 jobs put down turret and leash gunner. Gunner has one job , kill everybody and absorb the most damage
  2. feedle

feedle Post Master General

it all depends what your trying to do in the game..
    get the most kills and juice chain
    or try and win the match... obviously people will pick counter classes and hunt you down and if you dont have at least one person working with you its almost impossible to win depending on what class you play.

tank in a pub will be targeted by gunners/assaults/snipers
    assassin will be targeted by tank
    support will be targeted by assassin
    assault will be targeted by gunner and other assaults
    sniper will be targeted by assault
    gunner will be targeted by sniper

etc...
    if you focus on kills then a assassin can end the game since you dont focus on bots
    if you have no support or people defending turrets or a tank chasing the assasin its game over
    if the enemy team has all assaults and you have majority of supports the assaults wont be able to breach much with level 3.3 turrets all over

A gunner and a support and a tank cover all aspects of what a team can do to win
    though a team of assault, assassin, sniper can counter them...
    paper, rock, scissors, and juice
  3. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

Hey can I refer my new level 15 pub attendees to any of the good PM players so they can learn to be halfway decent.
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

If you ever see me online, send them my way. I don't think I have been on in a couple of weeks though.
    lolmontoya likes this.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

if they are serious about wanting to improve than you can send them my way. If they act similar to you though I won't have much patience.
  6. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

It's teapot yo right ? Or was it yo teapot ?
  7. teapot

teapot Post Master General

it's teapot yo, and are they serious about wanting to improve? or are they just looking to have fun and goof off while trying to get better?
    lolmontoya likes this.
  8. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

More serious than me at least ,.they do more call firsthand I do and constantly ask me how to play each class ( don't know how to play 3 of them Gatsby I'm askingbforbhelp.) BTW thanks for taking seriously
  9. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

If you msg "brotranquilty" the gamertag of you and them to add, who knows, I might be better or worse but a lot of the high end game is team cooperation and micromanaging risk-reward and doing all the vital tasks like bot killing and pro slaying and counter-classing.

I don't regularly play, I get messages from feedle at the exact times I can't play, but my new schedule puts me more often on at 6-11pm. Except some nights I close. And I have no exact schedule to know. But nights I don't close, at least half them, I will start trying to keep my xbox on.

Actually, better yet, I will make a new homepage tab, I have 5 already, but one will be xbox live tab so I can get messages realtime from xbox and know to switch my television input.
    lolmontoya likes this.