Who is new with BETA planet smashing?- Recruitment and Clans

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by archcommander, September 24, 2013.

1. yigitusta9

yigitusta9 New Member

I am interested in joining the clan.
    I dont like prefixes though, im only looking forward to have some trusted co-commanders in the game and epic ffa matches

EDIT:
    my skype: yigitusta
    Last edited: June 19, 2014
  2. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

If you are interested in joining the clan visit the teamspeak channel, somebody there can give you a guide of the clan. We are most active on our teamspeak server https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact
  3. Aethylyx

Aethylyx New Member

I'd like to join your clan, but I know I'm not very good, since I've only had the game for less than a week and I've only really played some of the single player to get into xD. I sort of understand the basics, and I've played Supreme Commander, which is similar to this I think?

You guys were highly recommended by PA Matches, and I watched a bunch of your videos as well :D

I'm in the UK timezone, what sort of other information are you after? :)
    Last edited: July 2, 2014
  4. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

I've sent you a PM with some info, hope you'll enjoy it here with us!

Just to clarify this is no longer the main recruitment thread for Promethean, if you want to apply please post in this thread: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/promethean-clan-recruitment.60921/#post-946432
  5. Headaxe

Headaxe New Member

Hello, my ingame name is "headaxe".
    Honestly I am quite new to the game, as I bought it on the steam summer sale for 15 bucks which was really cool and made me feel really amazing, because I had to see that the game is absolutely awesome!

Well, I played a lot since the summer sale and tried to compete with others in Multiplayer.
    I would already consider myself above average, but still I am not that good in the game.
    So that's why I am searching for a nice and friendly clan to play with ;)

Please excuse my english, as I am from Germany, but the skills should be just fine to communicate with you in a nice way.

Oh, by the way, I am a Photoshop artist and could help you out from time to time if you want.

I would consider myself as a nice and humurous person, but that is obviously something that others are going to judge.
    It would be absolutely amazing if you'd give me a chance in the clan, see ya!

Sincerely, Headaxe
  6. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

You are welcome to join. Mention it here https://forums.uberent.com/threads/promethean-clan-recruitment.60921/ and on our website forums for new players joining here https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/
  7. Spyseand6

Spyseand6 New Member

Hi, I would like to join this clan. Not really sure what else to say.
  8. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

That is really all you have to say :D Just join some games with us on teamspeak and you're in. We are mostly europeans so we are most active 6-12 utc.
    cdrkf likes this.
  9. ahesh2

ahesh2 New Member

I would like to join your clan. Steam Name is Thetarous X. I have applied to other clans so if you want me, please reply quickly!
    btw i am a decent (trying to be polite) player in planetary annihilation, and i spent most of the free time i have on it. i will change if i have been accepted by other clans.
  10. lapsedpacifist

Hi ahesh, tonight is 'promethean wednesdays' so there should be plenty of us online. If you're still interested in joining just drop into our teamspeak server in the evening european time.

The address is
    server: london5.teamspeak.net:24101
    pass: Promethean

If the capitalised password doesn't work try it lower case.

Hopefully see you in game tonight!
  11. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

The issue of capital P or non capital p.. It will haunt us untill eternity ends D:
    cdrkf and lapsedpacifist like this.
  12. VideoMakerGuy

VideoMakerGuy New Member

Hello, I am interested in joining you guys, no one I know owns PA and I would love to play some team games. I have had PA for a while now, played quite a few games, but only recently have been getting back into it. I'm from Murica and can be on bout anytime so time zones are not an issue. Steam Name: VideoMakerGuy
    cdrkf likes this.
  13. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Yo videomakerguy, you're welcome to join our clan. All you need to do is join the teamspeak and play some games with us ^^ Here is the information on the teamspeak: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact

If you want to know more about the clan i think you can find all you need to know in our new recruitment thread
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/promethean-clan-recruitment.60921/ (In the first 3-4 post)
  14. quiblah

quiblah New Member

I'd like to join your clan, i've been in RLM for I while but there isn't many people playing PA on there at the moment, and nearly all of those that do are in the US timezones - I am in the UK so I very rarely see them online. Steam name is Quiblah, if we can get in contact sometime, then I'd love to 1v1 you
    cdrkf likes this.
  15. lapsedpacifist

Hey quiblah, you have told the realm you're leaving right? Just want to check :)

Saw you on the teamspeak last night so not much else to say!
    cdrkf likes this.
  16. yayangames

yayangames New Member

Hey I would like to join your clan. I was part of AC untill it was disbanded recently. I am looking for a new clan to join. Im in the US est timezone. Hi have TS3 and I am active on PA
    cdrkf likes this.
  17. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Hi,

you'd be welcome to join us, only one thing to mention we only have a small number of US based players, so depends on what times your on. We're most active around 6 - 10pm UTC time zone. Best bet is come join us on our Team Speak channel (details can be found here: https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/forum).

It would be good if we could build up a bit of a presence in the US time zone, you might want to talk to @Debosse as he's based in Canada so might be available to meet up if none of the rest of us are on :)
  18. Debosse

Debosse Member

For sure Im on from 7-10pm so feel free to hit me up if you want a game