Galactic War Reward System if Possible? Suggestion

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by sigmud2, June 2, 2014.

?

Rewarding system?

1. Yes please!

23.1%
  2. Sure?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sounds Interesting

61.5%
  4. Possibly

15.4%
  5. Low Chance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sigmud2

sigmud2 Member

So I've been thinking about this since Galactic War first came out, is there any possibility that specific actions inside of your Galactic War campaigns could effect our armory in any possible way? Say that there is a spawned (very rare, highly defended, and random location farther into the map) with 5 enemy commanders guarding a city or temple of some sort and if you are a ble to sieze the planet from the enemy you get a free commander or something of the like.

I would like to know what others think about that possibility, and the poll above is not a thing that would argue we should get rewards but merely something I would like to gauge out of the community itself.
    Last edited: June 3, 2014
  2. sigmud2

sigmud2 Member

I am surprised that no one has been really interested by this:(
  3. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Seems like it rewards nothing but the ability to grind GW after GW for shiny drops.
    cptconundrum likes this.
  4. sigmud2

sigmud2 Member

Well obviously that is the only "reward" at the moment, but is it possible that these kinds of rewards could be implemented later in game?
  5. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Don't focus on the reward.
  6. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

You can unlock new commander loadouts in galactic war by beating faction leaders.