Give units.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by tatsujb, June 2, 2014.

1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

So we have makeable/breakable alliances + shared eco now, and even a lovely Murder Party mod.

wouldn't it be great if we could (in the context of made/preset allies) give and receive units?

I know this is likely the plan.

Still, though I put it up for debate to be shat on by those who see displeasure in even the lightweight tickbox of choice... as menacing as it is, for the sake of having a debate obviously, and seeing what is in store for us from the UBER devs.

I will not do anyone the displeasure of being asked "when"

debate away!
  2. phantomtom

phantomtom Active Member

Im 95% sure its comeing! cuz one time Scathis was like playing a huge game and he said" wish i coulde just give you the unit" BTW it was that one game they got in on stream aswell, lol :D
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Giving units is a confirmed addition.

We're also going to be able to give and receive economy. Although that may be in the game already, I can't remember – I never play the Alliance game mode.

So it will happen. It's just a matter of when it gets to the top of Uber's priority list.
  4. tatsujb

definitely not already a feature.
  5. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

I'm pretty sure it is... it just happens automatically. If you have excess economy, it's automatically given to your allies.
  6. tatsujb

...units -_- my bad
    brianpurkiss likes this.