ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mcboogerballs, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capacitor

capacitor New Member

Pretty sure this is the state of the servers:
    [​IMG]
    ArchieBuld, Remy561, allister and 2 others like this.
  2. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

I guess they ran out of bacon
    someonewhoisnobody likes this.
  3. CrazyVulcan

CrazyVulcan Active Member

I love this community :)
    tehtrekd, Jaedrik and timp13 like this.
  4. cg49me

cg49me Member

5. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

It took me a good minute to realize that gif wouldn't end ._.
    mishtakashi and DeadStretch like this.
  6. timp13

timp13 Member

Also:
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The servers are up ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
  7. mistercheif

mistercheif Member

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Gib servers pls༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

YAY!
    tehtrekd likes this.
  8. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

9. mcboogerballs

mcboogerballs New Member

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Servers are down ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
  10. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

mine
  11. lokiCML

LOL approved
  12. metaphaze

metaphaze Member

Hey! I have to work at 5am! I get to drive 77 kids to school! All i want is one more game!!! SERVERS!
  13. mistercheif

mistercheif Member

[​IMG]
    cg49me likes this.
  14. cg49me

cg49me Member

[​IMG]
    websterx01 and mistercheif like this.
  15. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

16. metaphaze

metaphaze Member

I run 16 servers myself... they are all live! they are all running gentoo as production servers... I'm supposedly an Am-Pro... my servers are up 24/7/365.. come on pros running ubuntu servers... get with it.
  17. capacitor

capacitor New Member

[​IMG]

18. timp13

timp13 Member

But, they are, for me atleast.... LOL suckers, I can simply play PA tonight
  19. lokiCML

CentOS?
  20. cg49me

cg49me Member

Thread Status: