Hate mail thread v2

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, April 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

hahah appoc unblocked me after almost a year now to send me a rage message saying he killed me
    and tried to friend request me.
    this was after he hid in his base as sniper playing peekaboo with the spawn doors and i bomb 3ed him off the ledge like a ping pong ball with a taunt.

[​IMG]
  2. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

That happened later on. The game in question was me and lead on opposite teams on a steel peel.
  3. feedle

heh i got a great idea for a rustclan video.. theres a golds gym in my city
  4. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

Who has a canadian bio?
  5. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

If you're gonna have an alt don't have any Canadian references on it if you're one of the only 2 Canadians on here. Seriously.
    naka333 and RandomToon like this.
  6. feedle

theres quite a few canadians who play mnc but when you make a profile of an american player and you view it and it shows up canada then its a canadian account.
    Canadian players: crimson winters, me, chaosff7, scratchy, joel vechkin, crayon, budzilla, sigmar, pyschoben, pilkey420, novawarlord.

Out of these players you got the best sniper (sigmar), tank (me), and gunner (chaos) :D
  7. hungrypoemz

hungrypoemz Active Member

Apoc, the MNC troll. He loves to trash talk everyone on this game.
  8. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

WHATAN00B.

Seriously, he rage quit from PM's like a fat. He saw all the people who normally kick his *** in one lobby and though "IM GONNA GO BE BEST IN PUB N00B"
    feedle likes this.
  9. feedle

he was like 0-5 then he quit even with half of us trying to help him and win.
  10. RandomToon

He was in them last night. Waited until everyone was picked. Me and Water 0n Fire were actually arguing over who had to take him - he was the last pick so was on my team, and I tried to trade him for a discarded banana peel that has been turning brown in the sun. WoF wasn't having it because it would be too much of an upgrade, so I got stuck with RustCLAN, and he quit before the game started.

Last pick. In lobby that inlcuded Hungry Poem, a legit level 26 player, and a legit level 89 player.
  11. feedle

dont get it... he just can not play without juice.. his whole strategy is around it.. he can punch bots for it but he wont. Thinks we are all out to get him.
  12. RandomToon

He is an idiot, and is bad. He played Alphabet Taco in a 1v1 with no juice. Taco was winning, so Roostie had to resort to bot punching and juicing. In a 1v1. With no juice allowed. Against Alphabet ******* Taco.
  13. feedle

maybe cause of all the years beating him he cant accept losing.. makes his small penis feel bigger?
  14. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Since we are on the topic of players refusing to play in private matches, I present this apocalypse classic sent to me after I invited him to one.
    [​IMG]

And a random deth jester one.

[​IMG]
    notgunked likes this.
  15. RandomToon

The idea of Deth Jester calling anyone a "pub" laughable at best.
  16. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Deth Jester is an idiot. I can't believe how many times I've said that this month.
    naka333 likes this.
  17. feedle

brain damage is forever with him
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.