Why I dislike Planetary Annihilation

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by hallis68, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

wow mrs. gripealot
  2. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

3. tatsujb

I'm saying that's like saying the skybox is wrong in PA, zep will get to it eventually but it's definitely not game-breaking
  4. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

I never implied it was gamebraking, I implied that it was a downside to FAF currently.

No need to be so sarcastic when you are trying to big something up.

It makes people start to ignore your points.
  5. mrphalanx

mrphalanx New Member

OS Reinstall? Are you kidding me?
    Nowadays i upgraded my system to a brand new PC, (AMD 8320 Eight core CPU, 8GB 1866 MHz RAM, Radeon R9 280X OC), with Win 7 Ultimate X64. It need to be enough for normal Skirmish modes, but when it hits 2,4 GB(its only 24% of the max. capability of my sytem (and I always playing in Seton's Clutch with 5 other ai with 500 Unitlimit). So what's the point.
  6. tatsujb

that in no way depicts the normal functioning of the game.

something is wrong you cannot assume it's the game's fault because it's not, that's not the way it works and this is the first time I've heard of someone having this problem.

convert your key to steam and reinstall the game via steam.

As for OS reinstall fine, don't do it if you don't want to but as a techie it's something you shouldn't be afraid of.

the only thing i have installed on my C drive is my OS basically. I have a few reg files to reinstall my non-steam non-orginin programs (the ones that aren't games) All the Adobe programs I put on the C drive so they are the only extra thing I have to reinstall when i reinstall the OS.

As a result it takes me a little under an hour (counting OS installation time) to get my system back exactly the way it was before.

Windows is an OS that just can't keep itself from cloging up and breaking down over time (which is why I'll be switching to linux soon)

to adapt to this and to have a system tha runs fresh I keep myself ready to reinstall the OS at any given time.
  7. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

Shields that are stacked are still adding x hitponits to the stuff they are protecting though. That's what the repair unit does.

There should be a way to disable the shield, or fire weapons that ignore the shield.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.