Commander for 70 dollar supporters

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by killzone5017002, April 22, 2014.

1. killzone5017002

killzone5017002 Active Member

So I thinking that people who backed the game at like 90 dollars and above get the delta, then the rest including those who got deltas got theta commanders. What about 70 dollar backers? I think that PA still was not that famous when it was at the 70 dollar price mark and I think those who paid that much deserve something too. Just my thought, of course its not required and i'm not mad or butthurt. Just an idea.
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Isn't the 70$ just the discounted Alpha Early Access Package? Hard to know exactly what you're referring to when all you use is Monetary amounts.....

Mike
  3. killzone5017002

What I am trying to get at is a commander for those who spent 70 dollars. It would be something like a mid to late alpha player's commander. There are different price tags throughout the games history so different commanders to mark each price tag, like how 90 dollars is the Delta commander, could'nt we have a commander for the 70 dollar or maybe even expand upon that and have a commander for gamma but that would be Theta.
  4. KNight

Again, which package was the 70 Dollar Package specifically that you are referring too?Was it the Discounted Early Access(90$) package or something else?

Mike
  5. killzone5017002

OH im sorry, now I see what you are getting at. I'm talking about the game when the price droped to 70 dollars on steam. Not a sale or anything like that.
  6. KNight

Then you got everything that was part of the original 90$ Package. It wasn't a new package and was only done to signify that Alpha was "half over" at the time.

Mike
    corteks and cptconundrum like this.
  7. killzone5017002

I don't have access to the delta commander though. Maybe it is glitched for me?
  8. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

I believe the delta was part of the $90 cosmic edition ks deal.
  9. KNight

Yup, According to this from the Useful Info Sticky Thread, The Delta was not part of the 90$ Early Access Package.

Mike
    corteks likes this.
  10. killzone5017002

That is what I was trying to get at, since delta is only for the 90 dollar package then maybe there could be a commander for those who spent 70 dollars?
  11. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

But there are people who have paid 90 and dont get the delta. I am one of those guys. We do get an extra commander however. Sure knights link will let you know which one.
  12. KNight

Okay, you need to stop just referring to it with just the money amount. It wasn't ALL 90$ packages that got the Delta, check the link I provided.

Mike
  13. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The goodies for pre-orders were based on the package purchased, not by the amount of money spent. If you purchased the Steam Early Access package, the details of what was included are listed on the Store Page in Steam. The items listed do not change based on purchase price. For those who purchased the Early Access game in Alpha for $90 received the same goodies as those who spent $70, as those who spent $50, or spent $30 because price did not dictate what goodies would be given. All Early Access purchases have the same backer rewards.

For those that pledged to the Kickstarter, there were different donation levels and with it different rewards. So within Kickstarter pledges, each package had a different price attached.

For those that purchased at the Uber Store, there were different packages available, at differing prices, with each package listing what goodies were included.

Due to the nature of selling a game on Steam Early Access, we were unable to offer a variety of packages at differing prices.

I hope that helps to clarify. I understand how confusing it can be. :oops:
  14. killzone5017002

Thank you, its very clear now haha. Yes it did get confusing.
  15. GoodOak

GoodOak Active Member

Maybe Uber could create a package where, by selecting little checkboxes with different dollar values, would let you buy into different features that people who are late-to-the-party backers have missed. Call it "PLANETARY ANNIHILATION GAMMA: BUTTHURT RETROBACKER EDITION". You can use that name for free. I won't charge you for that.