Armory Problems.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by kionix, March 31, 2014.

1. kionix

kionix New Member

Hello there,

I bought Planetary Annihilation and played it since the Alpha release.

But I got a problem, I'm not the only one. I saw some topics about this bug : I don't have all the commanders that I should have. Theses topics are not "Clear", I don't understand all the parts of this discution, maybe because I have english difficulties.

And these commanders are : The Delta Commander, the Progenitor Commander and the Alpha Commander.

I think I'm not allowed to use Delta and Progenitor because I'm not a Kickstarter Backer, (Not pre-ordered the game, bought it in Alpha.) but what about the Alpha one ?

Please, explain me !

Thanks to all the answers.
  2. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Those who bought and played during Alpha do not necessarily receive an Alpha Commander.
    The Alpha Commander was given as a Kickstarter reward for those who pledged $90 or more. Those who pre-ordered the Galactic Edition in the Uber Store may have an Alpha Commander as well.
    SXX likes this.
  3. kionix

kionix New Member

Thank you for your response.

But I spent these 90 $ ....
  4. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

For clarity, I was a Beta KS backer and upgraded to Alpha just before Alpha release, and I have access to the Alpha commander.

I do believe that on the Uber store page, it was mentioned that those who bought the Galactic edition would receive an Alpha commander, so KionIX should probably have one.

EDIT: screenshot from my Uber account:

[​IMG]

EDIT2: Incidentally, @KionIX, you should probably take this to this thread.
    Last edited: April 1, 2014
  5. kionix

kionix New Member

I heard about a bug for the ones who are Europeans bought it on Steam and if I well remember, these guys have just access to the Theta Commander, as me.

And you have the Progenitor too ? I don't understand why I can't use these 2 commanders, they are just soooo cool ...

Edit 1 : I don't saw your edit, thanks. I'm actually looking at it.
  6. kionix

kionix New Member

I asked on this topic, thanks a lot !
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  7. SXX

SXX Post Master General

8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I think what I'm trying to say here is that if you purchased the game on Steam, you did not buy the "Galactic Edition". The Galactic Edition pre-order was only available from the Uber Store. If you purchased the Steam Early Access while it was in Alpha, you should have the Alpha badge, but not the Alpha Commander.
    SXX and cwarner7264 like this.
  9. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Thanks for the clarification - I was not aware of that differentiation!
  10. kionix

kionix New Member

Thanks ! Now, I also understand the difference.

So I can't use the awesome Progenitor Commander.

Poor Steam users. Is this will be fixed ? Or is this "normal" ? (All of my questions are surely painful, sorry.)
  11. SXX

SXX Post Master General

As one of persons who bought $90 pre-order I suppose it's complicated question. When we bought pre-order it's shouldn't actually include those commanders as far as I understand. :(
  12. kionix

kionix New Member

That is so unfaiiir ! :(
  13. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Kind of. But Steam version clearly never included any other commander except Theta and it's was cleanly described on store page. So it's more like question if players who bought Galactic on Uber store keep them or not.
  14. kionix

kionix New Member

I knew the game by steam anyway ...