Which Commanders do I get in the armory (sic)/where did my Delta go?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Quitch, March 4, 2014.

1. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to hit that like button :eek:

edit: as a reward for liking this, I'll give you your like. aw... so cute, giving likes to each other :p
    Last edited: March 7, 2014
    carlorizzante and stuart98 like this.
  2. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Pre-order - Purchased prior to v1.0
  3. iron420

iron420 Well-Known Member

Does that mean the retail copies I bought are pre-orders too?
  4. Quitch

5. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

I haz made flowchart. With Lensflare because apparantly that was requested.

[​IMG]
    maxpowerz, Geers and LavaSnake like this.
  6. Bgrmystr2

Bgrmystr2 Active Member

Not sure if you guys are including the Cosmic edition, but apparently that flowchart is incorrect, or seems to be.

This is the cosmic Digital Edition :
    [​IMG]

And this is the upgrade to the Cosmic Limited Edition :
    [​IMG]

Edit'd because I can't English.
  7. Quitch

Well that's confusing, because the Alpha Commander is not listed as an item on the store page. When did you buy your Cosmic edition? Perhaps Alpha used to be part of the bundle.
  8. Geers

Geers Post Master General

Needs more lens flare.
  9. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

If you can get this confirmed by the store page, or can link me your source I shall update the flowchart to reflect this.
  10. Bgrmystr2

Bgrmystr2 Active Member

I bought it directly from the Uberent store.
    Erh, if you mean where you can purchase the current Cosmic Limited, it's right here on the 3rd tab :
    https://store.uberent.com/Store/PreOrder?titleId=4
    Though it's different from my purchase list. I couldn't tell you what the page had on it back then.. don't remember. Sort of wish I knew this would happen back then so I could have SS'd the page, but if I knew then what I know now..

I can give more of a screenshot if this will be sufficient source. I used my own purchase page of PA since it's the only example I can give you. It has the date of purchase as well as under my account page. I can't just.. give you my account info so you can see for yourself, since it contains personal information, but you know how that is.
    [​IMG]

Not sure if you need this screenshot but if you do, there you go :
    [​IMG]
  11. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

I see, yet the current Cosmic doesn't list the alpha commander.
    So as it stands the flowchart is actually correct.

I could pin a foot note in it saying the alpha commander used to be in the cosmic. But then I'd like the exact date when it was taken out to go with that info.
    *Looks at Uber for info*
  12. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Actually I can explain this. It seems that the cosmic editions and the galactic edition both come with extra commanders not listed on the store page. I posted my screenshot of the galactic edition on this thread here if you want extra proof.
    stonewood1612 likes this.
  13. Quitch

Even if purchased now? That's why I want the when not the where.
  14. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Well I know the rewards list on the store page hasn't changed since I bought my copy (Aug 2013) if that helps.
    stonewood1612 and Quitch like this.
  15. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

It's not that we don't believe you, It's just that we don't know if what you say accuratly reflects the current situation. Which is something only Uber or a fresh PA player who bought the cosmic can tell us.
  16. Bgrmystr2

Bgrmystr2 Active Member

If I knew someone who could simply pull the money for a Cosmic Limited out of their ***, I'd tell them to get right on that. (Believe you me, having another of my friends to play with would be awesome) Suffice to say the only person I know who somewhat wants it (and I don't even know by how much), doesn't plan to get it any time soon.

In that respect, I don't know if the Cosmic Digital / Limited actually changed the commanders it grants by now, or if it never listed those commanders in the first place. I also don't know if what the store shows is what it really gives, or if the final purchase list I have up there is more legitimate. I guess this is why having a Dev confirm this kind of thing would be really nice. If I can be of any more help on the subject, let me know.
  17. Quitch

I'm just going to stick with the information from the store page and assume Alpha Commander was part of the bundle at an earlier time, unless I hear otherwise. I have messaged Garat to see if he can clarify.
  18. wondible

wondible Post Master General

I learned about the game in December (well into Beta) and bought the basic package. Not too long ago, I was still involved and appreciated all the work going into it, so I upgraded to Cosmic Digital. Whether it's intended or not, I have access to all commanders and an Alpha badge but no Beta badge. The badges are definitely wrong; the commanders need clarification but I certainly expected fewer of them.
    Quitch likes this.
  19. elonshadow

elonshadow Active Member

Yea that probably the best thing to be done at the moment.
    If Garat doesn't have time, maybe @sorian does
  20. Quitch

EDIT: Derp