[REL] PA Stats (Decommissioned)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by cola_colin, August 15, 2013.

1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

The issue with that is that the planet data is somehow wrong for that game.
    So it scales the icon position by the wrong planet radius, placing them in space.
    A coming version will scale it by the distance to the origin instead, so all icons will always be exactly where they should be.
    Also I should look at why the planet data is wrong in the first place :/
  2. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

I might be missing something here but the stated winner didn't play this game unless there's been some mysterious name changing going on game number 69847.... http://imgur.com/Vcn8Can
    [​IMG]
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

It's spreading. I noticed it on one of my old 1v1s from mid February yesterday (was looking through my past games to see my APM and how often I was winning).
  4. cola_colin

That's weird, I guess I need to add some extra logging to understand why that is happening.
    Anyway fixed bugs from 62857
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

6. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Due to a PA crash on my side the winner was never saved for this game. Could you fix that on PA Stats and the Ladder? Thanks!
  7. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

The Magnificent Werty is getting shafted by this game - http://www.nanodesu.info/pastats/chart?gameId=72646

I quit the game as caster called rehost. Somehow I got marked as the winner despite this, which is obviously screwing his ladder ranking.

I dunno if you do game corrections, but thought it worth highlighting. Would be great you can provide some means by which two players can leave a game without one being marked as the winner, for rehosts and such.
    totalannihilation and reptarking like this.
  8. cola_colin

You can easily leave a game without reporting anything. Just never ever kill yourself. Just leave the game via the menu on esc and leave. PA Stats reports during the score screen. So avoid the score screen and you are fine :p
    Also you mainly need to ask Illmaren for corrections of the ladder. I can do fixes on PA Stats itself, but I don't want to do them all the time. Just never go through the score screen for rehosts. I am kinda surprised people do that tbh.
  9. Quitch

Does PA Stats get the report when you enter or leave the score screen?
    totalannihilation and reptarking like this.
  10. cola_colin

Enter
  11. cola_colin

Updates with a potential bugfix for stuff showing up twice in the army composition of live games and added a new webservice:

"Query the 1v1 games between 2 players by player id, a start time of the game and a duration of a timespan from the start"

http://nanodesu.info/pastats/report/matchesof?a=410&b=412&start=0&duration=8400545454544

a and b are player ids
    start is a unix time in seconds
    duration is makes up the length of time you want to go from the starting point.
    Games are listed if their starting time is between start and start+duration

The result data sets look like this:
    {"gameId":790,"start":1378135347201,"end":1378135907278,"winner":410}
    careful: winner can be null, a player id or -1. -1 means draw. I did a few tests, but you are free to do more ;)

Soon also:
    also the matchesof webservice is gonna accept an addtional parameter like this
    nrofplayers=? default is 2 for 1v1, if you give 4 you can get 2v2 with the 2 players (or ffa or 3v1)
    Last edited: March 22, 2014
  12. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

This is awesome now I can do this

[​IMG]

This is going to be so handy :)
    Quitch, cptconundrum and cola_colin like this.
  13. Quitch

Cola_Colin is such a ******* hero.
  14. proeleert

[​IMG]

Yay everything working as I want now :) correct duration start end times, polling.
  15. proeleert

reptarking likes this.
  16. cola_colin

repotring seems to be still working in the new patch
  17. cola_colin

@woutske just gave me root access to a new server for PA Stats. Core i5-2310, 16GB Ram, 500GB Raid 1 storage.
    Gonna move within the next few days. I'll post about potential outages and stuff when it happens.
  18. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

oh wow, that's a sweet server!
  19. cola_colin

So the new server is live at this URL: http://ns393951.ip-176-31-115.eu/
    The real move to use it is gonna happen tomorrow afternoon. My current plan is to do roughly this:

1. move pastats.com to the new server, the TTL will take a bit though
    2. move the most recent data to the server (may take an hour or so overall, data send to the old server from that point on will be lost)
    3. create redirects on the old server so people end up on the cyrptic subdomain (see above) of the new server in the meantime until pastats.com resolves correctly
    4. change the live mod on my current server to use the new server
    5. setup the mod files on the new server
    6. release update on pamm so people can download a new version of the mod that completely works with the new server, so I clean my current server of the files in time

there are also a few bugfixes in this, plus a change to the getplayerid webservice. It will accept a parameter like this:
    diplayname=? to return playerid's by the displayname
    also the matchesof webservice is gonna accept an addtional parameter like this
    nrofplayers=? default is 2 for 1v1, if you give 4 you can get 2v2 with the 2 players (or ffa or 3v1)

EDIT:
    Also note that nanodesu.info with this will no longer be part of pastats, the old webservices will be at http://ns393951.ip-176-31-115.eu/report ... or pastats.com/report ...
    I will setup a redirect from nanodesu.info/pastats to the correct path, but if your use case cannot deal with a redirect you might need to change the URL once the move is done.

EDIT 2:
    Server and Domain are now sponsored by www.goscripting.com btw
    Last edited: March 22, 2014
  20. ORFJackal

ORFJackal Active Member

Cool. Post a message here after you have moved the data over, so that I can update PA Mentor to use the new server. (At the time of writing its /report/winners returns an empty list.)