Planet Smash

Discussion in 'Support!' started by RoCKAA, March 1, 2014.

1. RoCKAA

RoCKAA New Member

Game runs smooth had no problems then when i try'd to smash planet game crashd stop doing anything could only minimize the screen or force close, I update the my drivers as said dont know what else might cause this.
    Wonders ive someone else might have same problem and know what to do. Thank you & sorry ive been posted already.

upload_2014-3-1_20-24-14.png
  2. theappleman

theappleman New Member

I had the same problem. I was playing with some friends and when I tried to annihilate one of the planets with a moon I couldn't do anything. The game went on but I couldn't click cancel or get out in any way. Had to Alt+F4 and then reconnect to the game.
  3. ricardo248

ricardo248 New Member

i have the same problem the mouse buttons locked and can't click anything, the keyboard was still usable.
  4. Xasf

Xasf New Member

I have just encountered the same issue as well, mouse becomes non-responsive at the "select planet to annihilate" screen. Although the cursor still moves around, it does not interact with anything.
    The keyboard works fine, can toggle PIP or select Commander with "C" key etc., however since the mouse pointer does not click on anything the only way is to close the game with Alt+F4.

Tried a couple of simple things such as switching to/from Steam overlay, or to desktop and back with Alt+Tab but to no avail, the issue remains when I get back into the game.
  5. mabono5

mabono5 Member

If I am wrong, please forgive me for misunderstanding it.

That screen is unresponsive, but you are able to click on the name of the planet you want to smash on the top right where the planets are listed. It then takes you to the planet and you can select a point to smash.

Hope this helps!

Steve
    corteks likes this.
  6. RoCKAA

RoCKAA New Member

I tryd and it work'd sorry for my noobniss :D thnk you for the help
  7. ricardo248

ricardo248 New Member

did not help i can't click anything, so i can't even open the planet list, can't do anything with the mouse buttons so can't scroll or click, i can move around the cursor but that the only thing.
  8. midspark

midspark Member

Press F5 and it'll refresh the UI and you'll have control again
  9. ricardo248

ricardo248 New Member

Press F5 and it'll refresh the UI and you'll have control again[/quote]

thx trying that
  10. ricardo248

ricardo248 New Member

thx works for me
  11. borkyborkbork

borkyborkbork New Member

Yea I spent 20 minutes last night figuring that wonderful UI out.

After quitting out and re-entering the game 4 times I figured out that you have to use the frigging COLLAPSED pull down menu in the upper right hand corner to choose the destination of the asteroid (not the full screen representation of the solar system that's right in front of you.)