LOADOUT.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by 1kunkka, February 1, 2014.

1. poiuasd

poiuasd Well-Known Member

In addition to this; killing enemies with the hammer increases the hammer value, giving more points when you successfully return it to your base.
  2. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

That would explain that voice saying "Your hammer value has increased." after a kill.
  3. Lockisbetta

Lockisbetta Member

I like the game so far, loving the instant kill headshots from a rifle with the headhunter, bolt-action, 5x zoom and slug attachments. Unintentionally rolling when making a sharp turn is annoying though.
  4. poiuasd

Try disabling the double-tap rolling.
  5. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Reminds me how snipers can get annoying.
    Especially on a big open map like FourPoints.
    Basically turned into: keep to your side of the map, focus fire on enemy crossing the middle.
  6. poiuasd

There was this interesting jackhammer only map in the beta, Two Ports. Imagine the middle area of the map being just a looong relatively narrow bridge with barely any cover. Needless to say it was almost impossible to get captures if there were any decent snipers on the enemy team, glad they took that map down. Wonder when they'll get a game mode specific matchmaking queue implemented.
  7. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

I don't know if you are currently playing, but for now, they've even disabled rated games and creating matches because of all the problems that popped up with the huge rush of people coming in at one time.
  8. poiuasd

Yeah I'm playing it. By rated games you mean the competitive playlist aka Annihilation only? I'm fairly sure there aren't any form or rates or ranks or ladders in the game yet.
  9. jbeetle

Perhaps not, but the button was clickable the first day at least. Of course many people couldn't even get into a match, but now it's grayed out on top of that.
  10. thebigpill

thebigpill Well-Known Member

@1h and 6m
    :')
  11. poiuasd

2.jpg
  12. jbeetle

me too...unless he was referring to the weapon name.
  13. light0

light0 Member

It talks about cheaters in the video and says something along the lines of that some of them are not cheating but are quake unreal players and just really good.
    Last edited: February 26, 2014
  14. jbeetle

ooh. I probably inadvertently tune that stuff out because of my past thebigpill days :p
  15. poiuasd

Oh I see. I've played against those guys that he's probably talking about and they truly are insane.
  16. thebigpill

The best part is that there are really only a few high level quakers playing (only two I know of are KovaaK and zeun). The rest is just your average decent quaker and that is apparently already too much for pubscrubs.
  17. jbeetle

definitely. it's apparently from the first death.
  18. teju__

teju__ Active Member

During my recent visits to ESR i found out that jigglywiggly also plays loadout. He might not be very good overall, but his ego aim is so good that he has to brag about it can use it to back up his arguments, even in discussions about netcode. Or Cooller. Or any other thread he posts in.:rolleyes:
    Last edited: February 27, 2014
  19. thebigpill

JigglyWiggly just has an inflated ego, he is just another random lg whore. This is what a good aimer looks like
  20. poiuasd

I doubt you come that close to them to talk like that.