Who is the best group out there thus far?

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by napperjabber, February 6, 2014.

1. napperjabber

napperjabber New Member

I'm looking to join a team. Alas, I haven't been around since early Alpha when spamming tanks would win you the planet.

Who are the dominators? Are there divisions of experience level yet?

-napperjabber
  2. thesambasti

thesambasti Member

I mean, you could argue RLM, but that's basically down to Gandalf in 1v1 and/or the huge count of members when it comes to stuff like team games.

I think it's too early to say who really are the "dominators". Join a clan because you like the people, you'll be happier in the long run.
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  3. allister

allister Active Member

Not much of a division of experience yet. There's like 4 big clans and a couple unpopulated clans. Gameplay balance changes by the patch, so players' techniques have to change too.

I've been in a few clans in other games and can tell you that you'll have so much more fun if you play with cool people rather than playing competitively. I can't wait for the future when the game is released and there are hundreds of clans, making a rich "clan economy". I'd probably make my own then.
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  4. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

buahahahaha! maybe if clopse or neptunio were still part of Realm. On the teams side, i could certainly see Realm being the best, but on an individuals basis? not even close.
    spicyquesidilla likes this.
  5. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Realm are certainly the biggest and by virtue of this they have a lot of good players. But the best players are all spread around between clans, and the game's still new enough and changing fast enough that there aren't really 'pro' and 'casual' clans yet.

Just jump around and see who suits you best.
    cdrkf likes this.
  6. speneth

speneth Member

I hope gunshin doesn't start another argument again... ugh...
  7. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

I like how people have split up a bit. It leads to some good competition.
    When Gunshin starts being an immature douche about it, then it becomes unhealthy. It's supposed to be a competitive environment in some cases, but an enjoyable and friendly one.

Regardless. If you get angry with someone over competitive attitude, that's your problem - it is a game after all.

Have some fun! Pick the players you like to hang with.
    cdrkf likes this.
  8. Geers

Geers Post Master General

There is only one...

[​IMG]
  9. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

Who are the 4 big clans?

Don't forget Team Burning. Yeah we've all died because internet became illegal in NZ. I have no doubt that momentum will be occurring soon.
  10. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

The Realm is definitelly the biggest and most active, our teamspeak is filled with people all day and night long (we have a big mix of EU and US players) and this comes probably to the fact, that we are multigame clan, not limited to PA.

As of "the best" I believe there is no way to judge this. If you wanna take a look at the top100 players on the ladder, then again you will see a lot of Realm, but that is just because we are active and other clans are small.

Every clan basically has its top player.

I would recommend you not to choose by who do you think is the best, but what do you aim to do ingame. If you searching for players to play with anytime you come online, then I can gladly recommend my clan = The Realm. We tend to practice together, we host some tournaments as well and we play a lot of team games or have fun with randoms. And if you are bored with PA, you will just hop into another game with other Realmies.

I hope this helps!
  11. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

Waiiiit

wat?
  12. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

Jokes

But yeah. A couple of people had internet issues over Xmas.