[Feature request] Being able to actually pause the game when playing against the AI

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by tomasr, February 5, 2014.

1. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

yup check out the FAQ Brian made in General Discussion.
  2. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

I can't seem to find the mentioned info in the FAQ, idk if i'm missing it or what? Can you quote it for us?
  3. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

Will there be saved games?
    Yes. But not only will there be saved games, there will be downloadable and sharable game files. Want to replay that multiplayer match you lost? Fire it up, rewind to where you made a mistake, and keep on playing. Want to replay someone else's a tournament match? Download, rewind, fire up.

exiledhunter, emraldis and iceDrop like this.
  4. iceDrop

iceDrop Active Member

Thank you for this. I'm only 5 mins in so far and still going, but this is killer stuff to hear. I wasn't paying attention back then and didn't realize these goals for chronocam and save/restore/replay. So awesome. Thanks for posting that man.
    drz1 likes this.
  5. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

Credit goes to Brian Purkiss, who compiled the original FAQ file and linked all the videos. I know they are early livestreams, but I would imagine their intentions are still pretty much the same.
  6. meshakhad

meshakhad New Member

I'm just wondering when we might see those features. I know that if I were designing a game, saving and pausing would be among the first things I'd put in.
    exiledhunter likes this.