Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Also
    Also do I get to customise the sig a bit? If given the choice I think I need to get 'Bacon Division' in there somehow!
    archcommander likes this.
  2. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Haha, by all means. Well I don't have the images on my system, but I'll get them off arch and send it to you soon.

I'll be on for a short time from about 3:30 today (GMT) if you want to play a game or two.
  3. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

What does GMT stand for, German time?
  4. cdrkf

Greenwich Mean Time or the '0' time line where all others are calculated from. To be honest GMT is a bit out of date- it was recently replaced with UCT (Coordinated Universal Time)- although they both refer to the same thing.
  5. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

ah, okay. Also, do you have time for a game or 2 now cdrkf?
  6. lapsedpacifist

Considering I live about an hour and a half from the meridian line at Greenwich I can't get used to UCT, sorry :)
  7. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

hey guys i will be online tonight so just pm and welcome to the clan cdrfk glad to have u join us
  8. speneth

speneth Member

I might be able to help you with the signature thing if arch hasn't already given you the image

[​IMG]

I wish that it would be possible to change the image a bit... who knows, maybe we can somehow edit it sometime in the future :)

And if for some reason you can't copy the image into your signature, here's the link to the image webpage.
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/267/e/6/logo2_copy_by_moonlightcascade-d6nowmt.png
    Last edited: January 31, 2014
  9. cdrkf

Hi, thanks for that! I've just added a line under my sig for now...
  10. lapsedpacifist

I'll be on in about an hour, but I'm going out tonight so won't be on till tomorrow evening after that.
  11. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

I'll be online from now until like about 2 am so if anyone wants to play pls pm me!
  12. cdrkf

So any bets on release date for next patch? I'm offering 6:1 odds for a Thursday release....
  13. lapsedpacifist

I'll play the pessimist and say Friday. Although uber have surprised me before...

We should do a big clan match on the release day to try out all the new stuff.
    cmdrflop and cdrkf like this.
  14. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

If we don't know when they're gonna release the update it will be unlikely that all active clan members will be online on the release : /
  15. lapsedpacifist

True, but there's bound to be a few of us around.

I'll definitely try to play on patch day anyway :)
  16. lapsedpacifist

Ok, I can get a reliable TS server for 4 quid a month OR £40 for the year (which is obviously cheaper)
    I can't really afford to fork out the 40 in one go, so if any of you want to split it then let me know, if not I'll just do it on a monthly basis
  17. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

I can split, but you have to promise to make room for more games : ). Jk, but i really want to play some more team games. Alone and playing with random people is so meh : ( (You can pm me about the split)
  18. cdrkf

Any of you guys about tonight? I might actually have time for a game now ish....
  19. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

I'm up for playing PA a couple hours now. So if anyone does come online pm me for a game and i will try to notice
  20. lapsedpacifist

Ok mateys, teamspeak server is go!

london5.teamspeak.net:24101
    The password is 'Promethean', although I doubt we need one so I might just get rid of it.

Tell your friends! Tell your family! And please connect whenever you're playing PA so we can just look for each other there rather than faffing about with skype and forum PMs.