1. duncane

duncane Active Member

Do ya know.. that kinda of response is starting to annoy me. If this is a new person who is posting a legit complaint for a game they have just become involved in then maybe it helps Uber to hear this. New user threads can be a good indicator of the issues that players who never post in the forum actually care about.

Yeah but oddly the problem has been solved before as it was done in Supcom.... a game that some of these devs worked on. I guess its harder than teleporters?

None of this has been confirmed or detailed so its valid to mention and complain about this in new threads. The teleporter appears to be the transport SOLUTION for Uber. (This may or may not be a good thing).
  2. KNight

KNight Post Master General

I'm going to assume then that you didn't read the thread I linked to earlier? Neutrino talks a bit about transport implementation within it.

Mike
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Transports are confirmed additions. We just don't know what type of transports we'll have.

If you think you can do a better job on transports than Uber, apply for a job. They're hiring.

I'm sure getting a bare bones transport is "easy." Getting a cool awesome transports that works well and looks polished is hard. Otherwise we'd have them already.

In other words, if you know how to do it – go get a job and do it. Otherwise stop complaining because there's obviously something we don't know about. Uber is really good at their job and has already done many things in a much better way than SupCom has.