My 1st COMMUNITY game.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, August 11, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I got up a bit early this morning to get ONE game in before work -- then I wont be able to play until 11pm est...and even then it wont be long :(

So, I join up with a bunch of Rank 0's, and who should join the other team? EKANAUT! We played a great game, my team won (I played as sniper) and my score was 19-5-3. I would say getting shelacked by the devs for 2 days is paying off.
  2. JATOSIN

JATOSIN New Member

I know what you are saying, I can't wait to get in some community games, I got my but handed to me on several occassions by the Dev. Team especially Shadow going 40+ kills in most matches.
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

In talking to xShadowStormx he is the exception to the rule. Not everyone has the skills he has in ANY game, nevermind a game he has been playing for MONTHS longer than us. However, playing against him really helped my gameplay. I learned the maps, learned some tactics (by watching him) and learned when and where to pull off certain maneuvers.

Also, nobody takes a bullet to the face like I do. Just ask him.
  4. spunkify

spunkify New Member

Ill be on tonight some I got up at 4 to install it and waited for an hour and a half and finally just went back to bed :/
  5. Dingo Bonecrush

Dingo Bonecrush New Member

I turned on my 360 this morning just so I could get a heads up before the clutter of evening downloading haha

Worked for Mafia 2, and it worked for this. Only got to play the tutorial though.
  6. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

And what did you think of it?
  7. Dingo Bonecrush

Dingo Bonecrush New Member

It gave me a pretty good idea of what I'm getting into. Build Turrets, destroy bots, get juiced and jack them up.

I just need to read more into the actual classes to see what the best is for each situation. It took me a while with TF2, but after a while, I got used to it.

Really though, love the look and presentation. Can't WAIT to play it online. Did you guys ever play Deathrow on xbox back in the day? It was my favorite game and while this is more comedic (awesome) it's just the kinda futuristic sports game I've been waiting to play online.