Beta Price Increase?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by nanneraircraft, December 14, 2013.

1. nanneraircraft

nanneraircraft New Member

Did you guys just increase the price for beta on your website? I remember it at $45 before but now its at $60. Was just about to buy the game, now I don't know if I will :(
  2. Sorian

Sorian Official PA

I think there was a sale during the steam fall sale. Otherwise, it has been $60 for a while now.
  3. dangoofed

dangoofed Member

Humble store had it on sale for $ 40 and the steam autumn sale had it for $ 45. It will fall back down to $ 40 once the game is released proper. But if you keep checking back to those places you might be able to catch a adeal
  4. KNight

KNight Post Master General

We don't know what the final release price is yet actually.

Mike
  5. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

I suspect it might go up now that they have decided on doing retail boxes. My recommendation to anyone thinking about buying the game is this;

If you know you're going to like the game, just buy it now. You won't regret it. If you aren't sure, it can't hurt to wait, watch some game recordings, and make up your mind. The price can really only go down from here.
    drz1 likes this.
  6. stormingkiwi

stormingkiwi Post Master General

There was a $15 price rise in the store. I wanted to upgrade, but I would have had to pay $15 extra because the edition I already had was being calculated as being worth $15 less.
  7. KNight

KNight Post Master General

One can only hope that it would only apply to the retail boxes thought.

Mike
  8. Zoliru

Zoliru Active Member

yep it got increased I bought it on the Uber site for 45 now its 60 just checked it.
  9. melhem19

melhem19 Active Member

i toke the chance and pre-ordered PA beta when it was on sale. i feel in luck
  10. Zoliru

Zoliru Active Member

next month I gonna upgrade to the digital cosmic edition anyway to support the game.

so that 15$ is nothing for me

anyway when the game comes out I bet it will be around 40 - 55$
  11. sebovzeoueb

sebovzeoueb Active Member

I think it's fairly safe to say that even if it releases higher than $40 we'll probably see it go on sale around that price at some point soon after, Steam Sales, Humble Store etc.
  12. nanneraircraft

nanneraircraft New Member

Ok now it has changed back down to $45? They should announce these things, just got $50 for steam so I could buy the game when it goes on sale.
  13. sebovzeoueb

sebovzeoueb Active Member

You may want to have a look on the humble store where it is at $40