Community 1v1 Day

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by leadlpmaster, December 1, 2013.

1. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

Six people to a room, players rotate who they 1v1, great for passing the time in between PMs.

I like it.
  2. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

3. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

On Chollo's host.
  4. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

Chollo takes feedles title of best tank.

1v1 stock assassins.

Melee only.

Pian's host.
  5. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

Real talk he got a worse k/d then gem playing assault with 1 hand.
  6. pianthen00b

pianthen00b New Member

My host great. No complaints. My Assualt vs Sham Assualt.
  7. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

I had no complaints with Pians' host. I thought it was one of the best hosts i played on that night.

When the lobby DCed, I got the blame? I told pian and i want to make this clear. No matter how bad your internet is, you will not break the lobby. Only the host can break the lobby.

"Scratchy lag switches" as for that people still don't understand that I'm in Canada were it snows with siblings.

People just need a reason why I killed them..

Also the game when i froze had nothing to do with my internet. Teapot and I agree that when we play gunner, we freeze when slam/juice/get charged by tank.

Edit: Pian-"I wish I had Scratchys' host" no you don't! I lag on my screen more than you see me lag. It's the only thing holding me down.
    Last edited: December 1, 2013
    operatingdeck881572 likes this.
  8. xshammas

Actually your brainless decisions and poor understanding of competitive shooters hold you down.
  9. purplescratchy

The best of the best will only do good on my connection but yes me being "brainless" with terrible connection and i still do good.
  10. xshammas

I have a bad connection too and I outplay everyone because I'm actually a good player without crutches.
  11. purplescratchy

You don't have as bad of a connection as I do. If you do then you should be kicked out of PMs as well.
  12. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

Players who are muted by a vast majority of players, needs to glitch his way back into party chat, who only reason to play is to make people mad, and teleporting around the map instead of walking should get kicked from private matches.
  13. xshammas

And anyways, being laggy helps more than anything. Proof-
  14. purplescratchy

1."Vast majority" maby 6.. reality think about it.
    2.I play to have fun and I do not play to make people mad.
    3.The PMs in the past week had total GARBAGE hosts. Everyone was teleporting but yes i do lag and my family is getting a new ISP soon.

Edit: I'm assuming GC2MT is talking about me cuz he always accuses me of this type of stuff.
  15. buffacumberreal

buffacumberreal Member

To be fair, I've hosted a good bit of them and my host is pretty flawless.
  16. purplescratchy

I love your host. I've been in few with your host.
  17. groundcontrol

groundcontrol Member

1. You know that isn't true.
    2. You have sent me messages claiming otherwise.
    3. You are the only player I see teleport more than 3 gunners lengths at a time. At least when other players teleport their body zooms to their new position you just appear somewhere else.
  18. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

If you hate his lag then i suggest everyone to take him off their friends list and then you wont see him anymore in any lobby. A good old blocked, muted and remove will fix the problem everyone is having. By the way the rejoining party glitch is fixed if you kick the guy that has him on his friends list then kick purple. After that invite the first guy you kicked back and then he cant rejoin. assuming the party is at invite only already.

[​IMG]
  19. purplescratchy

Fine i may be annoying and sometimes tend to troll, but I, for the most part play this game to have fun. Never say I enjoy having bad internet because that's a HUGE ******* lie. I don't "lag switch" or force strict nat or any of the lag things you accuse me of. I will continue to say I don't mess with my connection until the day I die. I'm not in control of my internet. BUT I am trying to convince my family to get a new internet bundle because ours is old and wrinkly. Also when I sucked at MNC, the main way I had fun at MNC was to troll but I'm actually quite good now and my skill is how I have fun. For trolling goes Only once every 6 months seems fair?
    Last edited: December 2, 2013
  20. xshammas

1. You know that isn't true.