How do I save my game?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by evilOlive, November 20, 2013.

1. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

thetrophysystem and evilOlive like this.
  2. evilOlive

evilOlive Member

3. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Whelp it seems I missed all the fun.

Olive, next time you should straight up check out these 2 threads first, The Confirmed Feature List and the Live Stream Index, chances are if you're looking for clarification/official word on something those are the best and most comprehensive places to check first.

They used to be stickies, but just got taken down and I have no idea why.

Mike
    thetrophysystem and evilOlive like this.
  4. overblackline

overblackline New Member

NEED SAVE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A THIEF TEAM!!!!!
  5. KNight

KNight Post Master General

So.....you didn't even read the thread at all did you?

Mike
    stuart98 likes this.
  6. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Lost with the forum transition. Should remind garat or the new guy or a mod to resticky them.

And Uber isn't "missing" a save feature, they clearly stated why it isn't in the game yet, stated that the game isn't released yet and is still in beta, and stated the game will not function properly currently so it is at one's own risk to play it early. Against these points, if you chose to do so anyway, you either accepted the risk, or wanted to get involved.

I don't/didn't play this game a lot during alpha/beta. I was in it to get involved. I actually find the more things come the more I play. That and I don't want to feel rusty for longer than a week. That too, playing early means you get a little practice in now, not like the unit roster is finalized or anything.

I hope he was being sarcastic with all that above in mind, knight.
  7. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

If this is humor, you need to make it more obvious. This would appear to be trolling.
    stuart98 likes this.