Lobby seems broken/ worse

Discussion in 'Support!' started by pureredrageman, November 16, 2013.

1. pureredrageman

pureredrageman New Member

Since the last update (Beta v.57047) I have had 2 successful games out of countless tries.

Players connect to the lobby then go "offline" - worse still a game starts and half the players do not make it to the match.

Anyone else getting this? I know the lobby system has always been a bit dicey but this seems worse than ever.
    The instability to even get a game going is really starting to make me come to it less - I see alot less games in play as well.

Anyone else?
  2. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

Offline means they left your lobby. Unfortunately it now takes a long time for them to leave the lobby and let another person be able to get in.
  3. pureredrageman

Ok fair enough - thats all well and good.

But it goes beyond that. Things were looking better the last few updates with the planet loading and the amount of successful games I was getting (by which I mean join a 4 way free for all and have at least 3 players make it to the match etc..). I'm really struggling to get a successful match post update.

I am playing from Australia but that has not really been an issue thus far.
    My imagination?
  4. pureredrageman

Ok I've been at this a number of days now. The lobby sucks a dead donkeys balls after this update. No one else wanting to break their face on the internals of the shitty chinese LCD in front of them????

Ive been talking to players about and everyone is hating it - not too many threads. Voice it in here dudes. It may be Beta but holy shitballs I just want to start a game!
  5. pureredrageman

Try to start another game. create a game. 2 guys enter one after the other, both go offline. I ignore my teeth grinding together and convince myself its just Beta.

I get a guy who stays in the game. I type "hi" .... Happily I find my message does not appear. Oooh but its ok, he has not gone offline yet. The gods favor me!

I get a green blob, Heavens could this be a game afoot! I hastily hit "ready"!

game launches.....

Ahhh fantastic my text "hi" has finnaly made it. Its starting to feel like 2013 again.
    AHHHH but no, It appears the Beta gods do not favor me after all. The guy is lost to the ether. Game attempt 6/7 is a fail.

lobbysucks.PNG

Share your tails of woe. Make me feel better. I beg you.