Invalid Steam Ticket ...

Discussion in 'Support!' started by izerawarhead, November 3, 2013.

1. izerawarhead

izerawarhead New Member

Hi people !

Since yesterday I can't log into the game because it refuses me to connect to ubernet. After 1 minute, there's a popup tolding me : Error Connecting to Ubernet : Invalid Steam Ticket.

But ... I've always played the game with steam since the launch of the Alpha without any problem with steam ... Can someone help me ? I really enjoy blasting bots with small moons, I need my fix !!!
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

It's known issue: PA#2559

You can use temporary workaround from post on reddit:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/planetaryan...ps0wr/fix_for_invalid_steam_ticket_error_bug/

Actually game should let you use UberNet credentials if authentication though Steam failed, but currently it's not. That should be fixed by developers.
  3. bellrock

bellrock New Member

I did a 'verify integrity of game cache' in steam, and seemed to fix this issue for me.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

5. bellrock

bellrock New Member

I started having this issue last night as well. Had this issue this morning, and then validated my steam files, and was able to log in. Had to exit the game, upon logging in got the same error. Revalidated my steam files, and was then able to login again.

It may not fix the immediate issue, but does seem to be a work around for me at least.