Bug Repository (PA Tracker)

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, June 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

What?
    For the Planetary Annihilation Beta you are encouraged to use the "PA Tracker" to report issues. This system has been used previously to keep track of issues for SMNC, another game created by Uber Entertainment.

Where?
    Right here: http://pa.lennardf1989.com/Tracker/

Important Note on Voting
    Please make good use of the voting feature to help us identify CURRENT broken features, not missing features. I assure you we know if a feature is not in yet. But if really bad stuff is happening, voting on those issues helps us quickly get a sense of the most egregious ones!

How?
    It's fairly simple:
    - Login with your UberNet account, you will be forwarded to a secure location.
    - Click "Add new task".
    - Provide the required information on the left side (category, version, OS, etcetera). If your specific OS or version is missing, be sure to write it down in your report!
    - Fill out the right side as clearly as possible. Don't use tags in the summary!
    - When you're happy with the result, click "Add this task" on the top right and you're done.

You can always come back and modify your report, for example when you've gathered more information. You can also comment and vote on tasks!

Note: There is no need to make a topic of your report on the forum unless you feel there is need to discuss your particular issue!

Have fun and enjoy your time with the Planetary Annihilation Beta.
    shootall, class101 and LavaSnake like this.
  2. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

Fixed it, thanks for reporting guys, simple case of oversight!
    Last edited: September 29, 2013
  3. dragonzdoom

dragonzdoom Member

I can't even play the game since this patch. I got as far as, having my name and the AI shown on the left, and showing me a dark grey screen with the planets not showing, and saying I am selecting where I will start.

Then Windows 7 placed a window saying the program is not responding, and comes up with nothing as far as a solution to the problem concerned. The game is given no other choice and is closed.

By the way I sent a email to support with a screen shot, with the game doing the same problem just before the one mentioned above.
    Last edited: November 2, 2013
    rigin08 likes this.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Can you please create new thread and post screenshot and your DxDiag.txt (check my signature for how-to) in it?
  5. Slimborghini

Slimborghini New Member

EDIT: Nvm. didnt read first post. :(
    Last edited: November 12, 2013
  6. eratosthenes

eratosthenes Active Member

Yes, I did that before I posted here.
  7. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Wish people would use this more.
  8. Caricifus

Caricifus Member

Posted twice in there! :)
  9. BooberSmack

BooberSmack Member

You dudes never fixed the straight out of factory commands, now they will not assist, scout, patrol. Just the regular move command works somewhat but its also in a lag zone. Orbital; constructors: construct units on lava( literally on the lava) but unit is unaffected when fired upon, and easily can move then they are in space. And sorry for the bombing. Oh and commander has issues with adv. fac.s, always for some odd reason, it just runs at the wall n does a moon walkin.
  10. rigin08

rigin08 New Member

I feel the game is useless to me, because every time I try to play it just says there's a problem and shuts down, please fix this issue
  11. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Create new topic in this sub forum and upload your DxDiag.txt amd then somebody will help you.
  12. rigin08

rigin08 New Member

I would but im very new to this game I got it 20 minute sago and the entire thing wont work,so I don't know how
  13. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Take a look at the signature of the post above yours. Just make a thread in this forum section with that DxDialog.txt file and a description or screenshot of the error. PA's still in dev so it will have issues but some of the great people in this community should be able to get your issue fixed!
  14. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

just played a match today, did some bug searching. I noticed aircraft were glitching into the surface of the planet and going under it, also my commander got snagged on some desert depressions and was unable to move more than a few steps before being sucked back to his original position
  15. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

16. krypticwarrior

krypticwarrior Member

oh
  17. Planktum

Planktum Post Master General

My units got stuck in the terrain (see attached screenshot)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  18. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

19. shagityshagity

shagityshagity New Member

hey my problem is that the friend/notification bar is blocking the "start game" button in the create a game lobby and the "ready" button in the game lobby. I don't know how to move the bar to get to the button. Any help?
    i'm on a Mac running 10.9 launching through steam. I tried the uber launcher but the same thing keeps happening.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  20. Tairanos

Tairanos New Member

I dont know if it is just me or a bug in the game but,none of my ati-air is working,i havent tested this online but they dont work on my galactic war,the only units able to take down the bombers are the commanders and the advanced ati-air,none of the mobile ones,the fighters,nor the basic ati-air are working
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.