Breaking Bad Finale

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by knickles, September 30, 2013.

1. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Not for giving spoilers, I was just kidding about that. FOR REPORTING ME, YOU TWIT! :)
  2. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

I didn't watch it because I think the channel that was gonna broadcast it over here thought it was ****, and canned it. And I don't have the attention span to watch things on my laptop, I get 10 minutes in and just go away and check Facebook/steam/forums.
    Similar reason I never watched Game of Thrones (I don't own Sky TV or Virgin or BT, the main cable services)
  3. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

I would say its on Netflix too but... USA USA USA
  4. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

I had Netflix, didn't use it enough to pay after first month, nothing I really wanted to watch on it. That, and if I'm going to be sitting at my laptop for a few hours, I'll be playing games or something
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Well... He said he'd report Everyone who derailed the thread ;)
    I never got reported :p
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Yah, a Walt Jr's Breakfast Club, where him and his friends spend all his trust fund cash by hanging out at Denny's all night drinking coffee and harassing the wait staff, but they put up with it because he tips well..... most of the time ;)
  7. goodbean

goodbean Well-Known Member

The one issue with breaking bad is that you have to see the previous episode to know whats going on. I have been watching it on netflix. So basically I have to wait for the second half of the last season to show up on there.

I have a habit of easily getting distracted or loosing track of time. Lets say its around 7 pm and at times I would hear this "Hey BEan do you want to play some CS:go" and then Its several hours later and I forgot about watching my show.

Its going to be a pain to avoid spoilers and wait till the rest of breaking bad to show up on netflix.
  8. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

I don't feel bad for people who get spoiled by joining a thread that has an extremely high likelihood of having spoilers.
  9. goodbean

I should duck out, I saw a huge spoiler on the first page and garat has yet to remove it or turn it into PA erotica.
  10. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Yah, I was completely joking about the whole avoiding spoilers thing. I just wanted to give you guys a hard time. Based on the title, hopefully most smart mammals will know to stay out if they don't want to risk it. :)
  11. goodbean

12. RevEnFuego

RevEnFuego New Member

Now THAT'S a spoiler!