West Coast Clans

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by macr0s, October 3, 2013.

1. macr0s

macr0s New Member

A friend of mine and I are interested in joining a clan. We are out of Seattle, both have the beta and have been looking through the clan posts. What I haven't seen is any timezone information. I know there is an oceanic clan but I haven't seen any west coast clans. Any clans/factions out there that are still active in the evening hours in west coast timezone? Any info would be appreciated.
  2. benl11235

benl11235 New Member

I've played a bit with Ballistic Logistics. They seem to be mostly western European, but I played on teams of 3 and 4 with them from 4-8ish I've also poked around the Realm, and I haven't seen many in my normal playing hours (West Coast).

I haven't tried during the weekend though, so these are just my weekday observations. I think most PA clans are still building membership though. Your results may vary. I can update after this weekend.
  3. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

This is a lie, the majority of our members are american.

@OP your welcome to send in an application at http://forum.ballisticlogistics.com/viewforum.php?f=11
  4. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Hey, ease up. :) It's not a lie, it was just his observations. I'm sure all involved appreciate the clarification though!
  5. benl11235

benl11235 New Member

Sorry to cause offense. I haven't been playing for very long, and I don't have hard numbers on membership location. I was merely commenting on rough observations based on the last couple days. I would encourage applying at BL. I've been having fun.

PS: sorry about removing the URL, it wouldn't let me reply otherwise
  6. macr0s

macr0s New Member

Appreciate the replies guys. We'll check out some of the options listed. If you know of any other clans feel free to add to this thread.
  7. ares331

ares331 Member

Ikon Gaming is a Multi-Time zone clan. TBH a lot of our guys stay up really really late so we could be a good fit for you and your friend. I live in Alaska and I spend a lot time with our guys, so you might wanna check us out xD!
  8. krakanu

krakanu Well-Known Member

Don't worry about gunshin, he can be a little... bitey at times... we try to keep him caged up as best we can.
    archcommander likes this.
  9. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Easy mistake to make when players don't seem to be online when he is. :)