Connection to Server Lost

Discussion in 'Support!' started by websterx01, September 30, 2013.

1. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

I can run the game fairly well on Ultra settings. I can even play the games, but I usually can't finish the games because I can't stay connected to the server. My wireless adapter is 300Mbps steady but after a while, I just lose connection. I'm not sure if anybody else is having this issue or not.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Can you try to connect though Ethernet and check if this continue to happen?

Also after this error you can always close game window, run it again and after login game will offer you to reconnect.
  3. websterx01

I will check the ethernet, however even when i close it isn't always able to reconnect, I'm still getting 0.00% network usage. Sometimes I can connect later on even if I click "Abandon."
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

"Abandon" actually don't do anything except closing of reconnect window.
  5. mizati

mizati New Member

I keep having this same issue, and I am connected via Ethernet cable
  6. altimaneo

altimaneo New Member

I seem to get this problem whenever the game is getting good. Or if Im about to win.
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Heh, it knows.... :p Freakin connection! Always trying to spoil a good time!
  8. websterx01

I got a way better wifi adapter, but it still happens, only now there is now way for me to reconnect. It's really annoying. And looking at my network usage, it no longer even freezes, it just drops it.
  9. odric

odric New Member

I have the same issue, I think it's a server problem. I am connected straight to Ethernet. I have 30/6 Mbps cable internet that has only gone down once in the last year.
  10. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

The message for "SIMULATION TERMINATED" was changed into ""CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST" a while ago.
    So you might just experience server crashes. So if you get that and you can't reconnect after restarting the game it is very likely the server crashed.
    slappdaddy likes this.