Anyone else having perormance issues?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by hydrohorns, September 30, 2013.

1. hydrohorns

hydrohorns New Member

I am experiencing MASSIVE loading time. Even in games with one scale 2 planet, it takes around 2-3 minutes to load. Also, my game is pretty chalky. I'm fairly certain that my computer isn't the problem, as my computer runs all of my games perfectly. So what I'm getting at is, is it just the beta or is this game too much for my computer to handle?
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

3. hydrohorns

hydrohorns New Member

Yeah, I did. Thanks for the help there! But the game is taking so long to load and it really sucks.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Long loading times is bug, it's should be fixed in future. Your graphics card actually quite slow for this game, so FPS drops it's not surprise, try to disable shadows if they still enabled.

Also check this my thread on Steam forums:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/233250/discussions/0/864980277623586863/
    Try some things explaining here and there is some chance that you might get a bit better FPS and less longer loading times.
  5. kingjohnvi

kingjohnvi Member

Long loading times are VERY common at the moment. In more than half the games I have played in the last week, the players are taking longer than the location selector allows, and many drop out before it completes the loading.