Can't play against AI

Discussion in 'Support!' started by KD3, September 27, 2013.

1. KD3

KD3 New Member

For some reason I cannot play against the AI. In alpha all I had to do was create a game and click ready straight away. Now that doesn't work.
  2. Capndan

Capndan New Member

I found that if I clicked ready and waited about 5 seconds it started with AI.
  3. KD3

KD3 New Member

I waited around 5 minutes and nothing happened until another random person joined my game which I didn't want to happen.
  4. microapple

microapple Member

What specifically doesn't work? I've played 5 or 6 games against AI in the last 24 hours with no problems.
  5. KD3

KD3 New Member

I cannot start a game with the AI. That is what isn't working.
  6. KD3

KD3 New Member

Ok I've found out that it only doesn't work when I try to use my system. I tried it with a random one and it worked just fine.
    vonWolfehaus likes this.
  7. vonWolfehaus

vonWolfehaus New Member

That's the problem I was having last night. Well spotted! Now to figure out how to report bugs...
  8. tarl

tarl New Member

Hi there, I'd like to play with AI for a little training and to discover all the units available but I just can't... I create a new game using the standards planets and then... if I publish the game some guys are connecting... can't find the AI
  9. downburst

downburst New Member

Same. I want to test out a system I just built (I have many moons to smash) but would rather play vs an ai so I can just do my own thing but I can't.