Who is new with BETA planet smashing?- Recruitment and Clans

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by archcommander, September 24, 2013.

1. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Edit: [ Firstly we are recruiting! We want people of all skill levels, even new Beta players!

While below I had mentioned a certain timezone we are not at all restricting ourselves. You could be from Australia to America we don't mind! ]

If anyone is from the UK/Ireland time zone, aren't yet in a clan and want to join one without registering anywhere else apart from here on the ubernet forums get in contact. If you are from anywhere else or trying to recruit for smaller groups drop me a message.

All I need is a little information about you and to have played you in a game (for the first few leadership roles). You need to be willing to learn and work as part of a team/unit. I won't be as frequent a player as others so it's essential to fill up such roles early.

The first few good players we find will be given recruitment and leadership roles.

Oh and you have to be respectful and all that. Quite important. Something I think BL Seem to get right. If all else fails I will join them. Like the Borg puts it "resistance is futile."

As for back stories and the like I have a few ideas but you can come up with the rest.

If you are recruiting for some other clan please feel free to repost below in this thread who 'you' are and the detail.:cool:

Name and logo will be created when we get some interest. If you want to join as a 'sub' clan I will create your logo also based on our over-all clan.
    Last edited: September 25, 2013
  2. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

I'm confused - are you attempting a 'clan compendium' or are you starting your own clan here?
    archcommander likes this.
  3. archcommander

My own but also giving other people the option to promote other clans in the one thread rather than several. Plus I want to give smaller recruiters the option to join under the umbrella of a bigger group.

Pardon me if my wording was rushed. Hope that clarifies it.:)
  4. cwarner7264

That makes much more sense! ;) It's good to see a few more communities popping up!
  5. archcommander

While your here please give a shout out for the realm as I guess you guys wouldn't mind a few of the Beta newb's assimilated to your collective! Lol.
    I think it would be best to keep this thread going until after Beta. You see this is the right time as a lot more people will join this forum and the game at that stage.
  6. archcommander

Feel free to start promoting your clan/group here. Read the first few post to get an idea of what this thread is all about. It helps avoid everyone's recruitment discussions getting lost in the forums if everyone posts in the one place until after Beta and the many newb's have found a home. I'm also hoping to make it easier for smaller groups to form with a little help.
  7. cwarner7264

Of course we wouldn't mind ;) I suppose if you insist:

We're a fairly large gaming community which takes quite a laissez-faire approach to things. We have all age ranges, time zones, skill levels, activity and seriousness catered for and try not to place any restrictions on individuals. We play a host of different games of which PA is probably our most active at the moment.

My signature is a link to our website for interested parties.
  8. archcommander

Thanks. :)
  9. archcommander

New Clan with new logo. May improve on it but this will do for now.
  10. lancemich

lancemich Member

I would like to join your clan, I'm in the British/Ireland time zone and I've never been in a clan before but I know the basics of them haha, I've played the game for around 3-4 months and know everything I need to know about it. If you want to play me and see what I'm like you can message me so we can organize it or you could add me on steam if you have it, my account is BlueCheese :p Ill try my hardest to contribute and help with the clan.
  11. archcommander

Okay send me a message and we can have a quick game if you are free.
  12. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

13. artoriusiv

artoriusiv Member

Glad to see you up on your feet, hopefully you don't steal all our players, and we can get in some games during beta
  14. theadamwest

theadamwest Member

15. archcommander

Feel free to fall under the umbrella of our clan. The whole point is to make it easier for small sub-clans like yourself. No competition and in fact you might get more people rather than less. :)
    You only need to be on these forums to join and play a match with me (until I set people up to recruit I will need to play people - only clan leaders for sub-clan).
  16. archcommander

Expand on that... Tell people how awesome your group is as the Realm already have on this thread. ;)
  17. artoriusiv

artoriusiv Member

18. archcommander

What if you don't have/want a website and how do you upload the art?
  19. archcommander

Do you want a logo?
  20. artoriusiv

artoriusiv Member

I have a guy working on that right now actualy, thanks though.