A question concerning the beta and final release code

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by ancalagon94, September 12, 2013.

1. ancalagon94

ancalagon94 New Member

I recall reading a post a little while back that there had been some changes as to how the codes for the beta and the finished game would be published. I think the post said that all codes would be sent out to backers, but not become active until beta and December for the final game. Now, the problem is that I've not received either of those codes (apart from Alpha), so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered the same problem? If so, what did you do to resolve the problem?

P.S. I did not back through Kickstarter - I believe I pre-ordered through the uberent.com/pa/ site, if memory serves me well.
    P.P.S. I have sent a ticket loooong time ago, but not received any answer apart from the confirmation that it had been sent (and received).
    Last edited: September 12, 2013
  2. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

To my knowledge, you'll only receive one code - you will transition seamlessly from Alpha into Beta and then into release.
  3. Tormidal

Tormidal Active Member

As cwarner said, it should be an automated transition.
  4. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

As said, the alpha key you recived will also work for beta and release.
  5. Forgewolf

Forgewolf New Member

Also, Beta is on September 26th
  6. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Fixed.

Mike
  7. Forgewolf

Forgewolf New Member

Looks like the plan is working so far.. But I am waiting on my Key still. I was a $40 Kickstarter tier supporter.. can't wait! : D