Ergonomic Idea's

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by w33dkingca, June 23, 2018.

1. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

My Ideas:
    1, No camera lock when using control groups, the way the camera lock's to your selection when double tapping is why I rarely use control groups, prettey sure its orientation always changes too which can get confusing, which is why
    2, camera anchor auto set, when switching from anchor 1 to 2, make the game auto set 1 to where you were at the time of selecting anchor 2 and vice versa, and/or a way to set a planet to a specific anchor number when in multiplanet and doing the same thing based on planet, allowing perfect navigation of multiple planets with speed (I need to get used to resetting them, which is perfectly viable and achievable, new hotkey setup I suppose).
    Throw your ideas down guys.
    emarkus likes this.
  2. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

I don't understand it, but i know when people are right...
  3. NikolaMX

NikolaMX Active Member

You can do the anchor stuff with Picture in picture
  4. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

lulamae likes this.
  5. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

Another small annoying thing is that if you're zoomed out a lot or in orbit when you recall a control group you end up on top of the units basically zoomed in as much as possible to see them all and have to zoom out again if you want to do anything useful.
  6. billthebluebot

billthebluebot Active Member

automatically switch off pole-lock when near poles? hotkey for pole-lock? I realize that true disciples turn off pole-lock and git gud, but lazy people like me (and new players) might want an intuitive camera system.
  7. NikolaMX

NikolaMX Active Member

pole lock in general is not something you should be doing.
    Nicb1 and cdrkf like this.
  8. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

I split the difference by using Alt+center mouse button to reorient the map to my liking.
    I think you can also Ctrl+Left/Right arrows for the same effect.