Error Code: Cilantro?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by KnavishPlum, June 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

So I was just booting PA: Titans up today after seeing their was an update and wanting to play it a bit again, but it crashed and gave me a fatal error, it said use the error code above to see what the error is? I don't understand.

Also, I have been getting memory errors, is it possible the update introduced a memory leak?

EDIT 1: ok so I just checked regular PA as well and I am still getting the same problem. The game I believe crashes and windows tells me that it has to close the program to stop the loss of memory. It is only PA that is doing this, I have checked Minecraft as a test along with others and PA is the only one shutting down due to memory. I believe that the latest update may have a memory leak in it.
    Last edited: June 27, 2017
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

3. KnavishPlum

ok, so here is the dxdiag, as for the logs, you mean like from PA itself or from like the Event Viewer? This is the first time I have done this so I am not 100% on how to do this.

Also, to mention as well, I disabled two mods I have after this post cause I forgot about them one was the Leviathan fix and the other was something related to planets I think, but when I disabled them, my computer screen went black and unresponsive. so... ya.

Attached Files:

4. mikeyh

PA client logs... see wiki for location.
  5. KnavishPlum

ok, so here are 4 doc logs from today, 133359 mentions "Cilantro" at the very end. I have 3 dump files as well, but I cannot read them because I do not have a program for them.. I can post them if you want though.

EDIT: just remembered, my laptop also metioned something about CoHerentUI?

Attached Files:

6. mikeyh

7. KnavishPlum

This is an outdated dxd!! I have multiple ones for some reason and must have uploaded the wrong one. I am deeply sorry about this, here is a recent one I did just now to make sure it is as up to date as possible.

Attached Files:

8. mikeyh

9. KnavishPlum

I updated the driver and still no luck, like when the driver was outdated, the game has been making the screen black and putting the computer into an unresponsive state and actually turning the laptop screen turn off all together! I then have to do a shutdown and restart.

Hear is a log from today:

Attached Files:

Last edited: June 29, 2017
  10. mikeyh

Please upload another dxdiag.
  11. KnavishPlum

ok, so I went to your link and installed the 15.33.exe version last night and finished it last night, but apparently it is still the 10.18 for some reason. I have no idea why it is this way, I even went and clicked on "Update Driver" in the device manager and it says its up to date... so.. I don't know what to say.

Was I supposed to get the zip? Am I supposed to do something after having the exe install? The display control panel made a short cut but I do not know what to do next, if anything.
  12. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

You are on laptop, right? For some reason the manufacturers don't like people updating their graphics drivers. If using the .exe does not work, you will need to use the .zip and follow the instructions here: https://wiki.palobby.com/wiki/Updating_Intel_graphics_drivers
    lulamae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.