The Politics Thread (PLAY NICELY!)

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by stuart98, November 11, 2015.

1. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

look the first lady thing beind a non issue is really something I'll digress on : let's say that's settled that doesn't mean the rest doesn't exits.
  2. tatsujb

3. tatsujb

4. tatsujb

https://9gag.com/gag/aDWvO4B

the pope trump hand thing is fake though but it's pretty obvious if you look close. still pretty terrifying that it doesn't even shock you so much though.

and another fun tid-bit. watch that guy to the left from his OWN STAFF facepalming
  5. tatsujb

6. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

I guess Trump consider Israel Near East.
    Also could you please stop posting each and every John Oliver's video? It's a comedy show and we all know how to subscribe to YouTube channels
  7. tatsujb

I'll take your request under consideration

Last edited: June 2, 2017
    gmase likes this.
  8. tatsujb

9. Devak

Devak Post Master General

10. elodea

elodea Post Master General

11. tatsujb

small nitpick : technically during the first world war germany wasn't aiming to conquer the exact limits of what we call europe today, during the second world war they were trying to take over the world not just europe and in effect the conquest zone already partially spread way beyond europe and now it's not a war. but I digress.

It must be the my technical side but it's incredibly hard to make that stick. playing the devil's advocate here why don't you say something like : "in war and in buisness, conquest is the german's nature" this way you get to remain offesive and draw that parallel you wanna draw - say what you've been bursting to - without being in the wrong.
  12. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

Larger nitpicks:

1. An army was never mentioned, that's pure wishful thinking to justify your own agenda.
    2. Trump was the one that criticised the lower military spending. Maybe Trump wants to conquer the world? Who knows!
    3. Article specifically states Macron, not Putin, for closer relations. Did you even read the article?
    4. Article page is marked as Not Secure in Chrome.
    5. Combine this with the author's incredibly edgy pseudonym of "Tyler Durden" and this makes for a site who might have a stake in presenting this news in a specific ideologically-aligned manner. I don't trust B-grade sources, sorry.

You keep going with those conspiracy theories, man. Anything to defeat the evil Germany, and uphold the honour of Americans. Not that America is more tolerant of Neo-Nazis than Germany is, of course. That would be silly.
    stuart98 and tatsujb like this.
  13. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Germans have already taken over most of Europe and this time without using guns.

We vote for a puppet president who obeys "recommendations" from a bunch of people that we don't know and haven't chosen directly.

They've built a democratic system so indirect that people's vote is completely irrelevant.
  14. tatsujb

I can't really disagree there apart for the "taken over" I mean they may have a more dominant GDP that doesn't equate to having "taken over" though.....
  15. tatsujb

calm down sean spicer, calm down x'D .......

"I wanna begin by recaping the incredible, historic trip that the president and the first lady have just concluded because it truly was an amazing week for america and our people"
    "we've never seen before, at this point in a presidency, such sweeping reassurance of American interests."
    "This was an extraordinarily successful and historic nine-day trip the president took"
    "Outstanding Success"
    "Universal Praise"
    "Quote :'in the short space of three days, Trump carried out a semi-revolution' "

So are we in not in KimJungIl-esque idolatry territory yet?
    Last edited: June 1, 2017
    gmase likes this.
  16. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I don't get your thoughts here at all. We clearly cannot rely on Trump America. Nobody can. Not even Americans themselves. Doesn't mean any of the things you speak of.

Well Merkel acknowledging that Trump really cannot be seen as a trustworthy partner sure can be seen that way.
    tatsujb likes this.
  17. tatsujb

18. tatsujb

[​IMG]

memeism outta control
    Gorbles and stuart98 like this.
  19. tatsujb

20. tatsujb