1 free copy of Planetary Annihilation, Free game give away :D

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by maxpowerz, March 23, 2017.

1. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

First person to reply to this thread gets a free copy of Planetary Annihilation :D

Once you have posted i'll send you a private message with an instant access key that will allow you to download and play Planetary Annihilation online.

Only reply to this thread if you want a copy of Planetary Annihilation
    And only the first person to post will get the key , i only have 1 to give away :(
  2. seijireed

seijireed New Member

Still available?
    Last edited: April 2, 2017
  3. maxpowerz

Yes, i will inbox you the Activation code now :D
  4. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

It's crazy it took so long. Truth be told, I linked this in another (dead) game forum, and didn't have any takers. Was surprising.
    maxpowerz likes this.
  5. maxpowerz

The RTS market is quite small, probably one of the smallest fan bases out of all the genre's of gaming.
    In saying that there's probably not too many people left who are interested in the RTS genre that haven't already seen or got themselves a copy of the game already.
    Tho i do agree, a free game usually goes pretty quick and im shocked it took this long before someone replied, i guess if i had advertised it in a few other places that were more active it might have gone sooner.

But anyways hopefully it has brought another member to the forums and if they enjoy the game it might even get a few new active members fighting their way across the galaxy :D
    And to be honest i don't know why i kept this key for as long as i did, i should have given it out a long time ago since i had already brought my friends copies of the game, so this spare key was just sitting there doing nothing for about a year. o_O
    cdrkf and thetrophysystem like this.
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Actually I have a spare key I should move on, although it's for the base game rather than titans. Still- there are actually quite a few players of PA these days (well Titans at least). I don't think RTS is quite as small of a genre as it would first appear- the issue is most RTS players tend to prefer to play single player / offline- which I understand. It takes *years* to master an RTS like this to even a fairly basic level of competency. I've been playing TA and then BA on the spring engine online since 1998 and there are still things I could improve in my game. Heck there's *a lot* I should improve about my PA skills to get back to where I once was on the ladder. I think other genres are somewhat more forgiving, or at least a lot more accessible to get to the point where you feel you're doing ok :p
  7. maxpowerz

The key i gave away was for the base game too.
    I'm sure if the players who get the base game for free enjoy it they would likely upgrade to titans.

Also I was about to download PA tonight and have a look at Legions,, it looks pretty good :D
    I might be online for a few days dying my way across the galaxy coz my APM is going to be crap after not playing for sooo long
    cdrkf likes this.
  8. olexi

olexi New Member

Oh. Crap, i saw this too late :(
  9. maxpowerz

If your lucky there might be other forum members who have spare keys they might give away.
    There's quite a few amazing and generous people here, including the developers ;)
  10. cdrkf

As mentioned above I do still have a spare key, though it's only for original PA (not Titans)... I take it you do not have one?
  11. pawiczekk

pawiczekk New Member

So I kindly ask: has anyone a spare key for titans? Much love <3
  12. maxpowerz

:( Sorry we only had keys for the base game not the expansion.
    Thanks for the love tho :D
    If i do get a spare titan's key i'll see if i can send one your way.
    pawiczekk likes this.
  13. pawiczekk

pawiczekk New Member

Thanks in advance ♡
  14. xielef24

xielef24 New Member

15. xielef24

xielef24 New Member

If anyone still has a key even for the base game i'll take it.
  16. cdrkf

Hey, yes I still have a key... send me a PM to remind me (I'm not at home atm so can't give right now).
    maxpowerz likes this.
  17. gman12343

gman12343 New Member

Hey I know I'm real late here but I was wondering if anyone had a spare key my brother got the game and I've been dying to play with him but I'm broke so if you do have a spare key please reply