PA League Qualifications - 29th October @ 12:00 UTC & 5th November @ 18:00 UTC

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by andreasgg, October 24, 2016.

1. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

banner_1024 (1).png

Your chance to get a spot in this falls biggest event

Saturday 29th October 2016 @ 12:00 UTC
    PA League Qualification 1: Sign up and Read more

Saturday 5th November 2016 @ 18:00 UTC
    PA League Qualification 2: Sign up and Read more

PA League puts players against each other head to head in 1v1 games where they battle to the death. It is the most prestigious and competitive competition PA has to offer and only the most skilled, are invited. Who is the best PA 1v1-player? Ladder does not matter, PA League is where you have to perform.

This is your chance to show you deserve a spot. There are four slots open in division two and one of them might be given to you. The top two players from the two quallifications will be given a spot in PA League Season One Division Two. All you have to do is to place first or second in one of the two qualifications.

PA League Season 1 will be played over six weeks from 7/11 to 17/12. It is a round robin system where everyone battle each other for points. Two divisions consisting of 10 and 12 players who are all invited based upon results in past tournaments as well as on the ladder or through the quallification. Both divisions will run simultaneously. After all the six weeks we will promote the top scorers from division 2 to division 1 for next season. Who ever wins in division One will be granted the title “PA League Season One Champion”, a portion of the donation pool (25 euro and rising) can call themselves the best player in PA. This will be proudly displayed on the eXodus eSports website. The end placements also determine who gets relegated to division two, or completely out of the League, which will impact future Leagues.

At the beginning of each week the upcoming matches will be published. The games will take place during the weeks whenever the players wish. You and you alone are responsible for contacting your opponent to plan and play the match. We have built a new report system into eXodus eSports website and it will register the result you report in after. The web site will be a hub with results, tables and fixtures. Community members will be able to cast the prestigious games live or post.

More info about the league system, reporting, planning, and rules will come on a later stage. PA: Titans with Legion community expansion will be used.

All of luck
    eXodus eSports

Do you want to donate to the prizepool? Every dollar is appreciated. Hit the donation button and tagg it "PA League"

Last edited: October 24, 2016
    stuart98, tracert, Clopse and 7 others like this.
  2. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Shame you're about 2 years too late with this... looks like a good format.
    tatsujb likes this.
  4. hydrahawk

hydrahawk New Member

lol, qualification 1 is 7:00 am for me.... on Saturday..... anyone want to supply me with he caffeine to succeed? :p
  5. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

lol I wish I had it as easy as you. I'm used to PA tournaments starting at 4AM on sunday

and I didn't need caffeine to win
    :D
    stuart98, hydrahawk and andreasgg like this.
  6. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

You try casting an 8 hour clan wars event - Then come back and complain about timings.

:cool:
  7. hydrahawk

hydrahawk New Member

#RIP me xD
  8. pieman90

pieman90 Active Member

After realizing that the other tournament is later I can't withdraw. :( 7 am hype. :(
    Edit-not making need sleep more
    Last edited: October 29, 2016
  9. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

The final game of the second qualifiers was pretty awesome.
  10. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

I think you guys need to hire qzipco for his production prowess. Amazing stuff.
    xankar likes this.
  11. xankar

xankar Post Master General

I support this cultural movement. Bring about change to our PA heritage. Something fresh.
  12. Qzipco

Qzipco Active Member

I want Civ 6 or 60 $ if you want me to cast next time or I want to be explicitly asked.
  13. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

;)
    Qzipco likes this.
  14. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

i give you UNLIMITED HUGS!
  15. hydrahawk

hydrahawk New Member

And what is the exchange rate for that currency xD
  16. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General