Shooting in Munich going on right now!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by squishypon3, July 22, 2016.

1. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

2. squishypon3

shooting.JPG
    2.JPG
    Geers likes this.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

we know and pleas use the news thread.

we get shootings regularly these days I don't wanna imagine how depressing unrelated would be if we had a thread for every shooting
  4. tatsujb

please

the guy's yelling "I am german!". literally. ....and you'll still peg it on isis either way???

if that's the case how can you possibly deny american propaganda as a thing?
  5. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Sad, so many crazies with guns lately.
    I feel the media portraying the crazies or terrorists doesn't help at all. Why do they need to always talk about those guys in superdetail. Wouldn't it be better to focus on the people lost. Then maybe other crazies won't get it in their head to get in the spotlights...
  6. squishypon3

Wot. I was simply saying that because nothing's really been confirmed. I haven't watched the videos or anything. Sheesh. :S

The whole idea of that sentence was to say that neo nazis are terrorists as well. And I never denied American propaganda?... You're way too triggery right now Tatsu.
  7. squishypon3

8. tatsujb

of course I am.

shitt be tense right now in the world.

there's a fire and half the guys gathered around it have got kerosene-filled squirter bottles behind their backs pretending they don't like what they see when in fact they're massively aroused by it and everytime the fireman turn their backs to them to try to stop the fire they squirt it with kerosene again.

it's really really fuckin unnerving to try to save the world with people like this.

please don't be one of the hidden pyros. please.

that's all I'm asking
  9. tatsujb

it's also turning it into such a business for the media that I wouldn't be surprised to learn they promise pay to pay crazie's family in exchange for him committing shootings allthewhile nourishing a certain agenda be it muslim-hate or other.
  10. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I've not seen many confirmations on this. There is a lot of rumors and plain wrong information on the net during such attacks. Nobody really knows wtf is happening yet again. As always.
    We'll see. I'd still bet on an Islamic background, although I'd hope not. The more of those happen the more people go crazy about building walls and that's the last thing we need.
  11. squishypon3

So not neo nazis and not ISIS... Just a kid bullied crazy in school who made previous threats and got a hold of a glock and 300 rounds of ammunition.

kid.JPG

See @tatsujb that's why I gave multiple options, because things weren't confirmed. Apparently the kid was "obsessed with mass murder" and "had a book entitled Why Kids Kill" in his backpack.
    killerkiwijuice and stuart98 like this.
  12. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Inb4 liberals wanting gun bans
  13. Geers

Geers Post Master General

Let's not kick up that old debate again.
    killerkiwijuice likes this.
  14. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Since the gun in question was illegal and Germany already has pretty strict laws I doubt there is much need for change. Albeit police work is needed to find out where the gun came from. Whoever sold that gun to that man ought to be put in jail.
  15. Devak

Devak Post Master General

If only they had had a truck
    Geers and tatsujb like this.
  16. xankar

xankar Post Master General

Pretty sure Tatsu has just always been a trigger warning in and of himself.