Low-key...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by murkyduh, July 2, 2016.

1. murkyduh

murkyduh Active Member

... Been playing overwatch. Now since competitive came out just the other day will start accepting applications so you can play with me. Who am I kidding? I need to be carried, please someone carry me. Please and thank you.

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/psn/global/Murkyeh

PSN - Murkyeh
  2. patema

patema Active Member

I just saw my K/D on my Top 5 Heroes... Holy fvck

I knew I was really good but damn

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/psn/global/Lightarcueid/heroes

If I can pull sh!t like this with the terrible aiming mechanic (only on consoles) and a puny controller, imagine how retardedly good I'll do on PC (where the flawed aiming mechanic doesn't exist) and mouse + keyboard
    Last edited: July 2, 2016
  3. patema

patema Active Member

I'd love to play with you guys but I'm moving over to PC in a couple of days. I can't stand the aiming and the vertical movement on consoles
  4. feedle

feedle Post Master General

choas is on psn... you can get ahold of him and see what he says
    unless lead gets it... dont know many people on psn... i do have a ps4 but bought it for bloodborne...
  5. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

6. leov1993

7. leov1993

8. leov1993

9. leov1993

10. patema

patema Active Member

My stats are still king! I'm as good as RustCLAN ;)

I saw on a different Overwatch stat site that I was the #2 McCree and Pharah in the world (PS4) That surprised me O_O
  11. operatingdeck881572

operatingdeck881572 Active Member

You have the 2nd lowest win/loss ratio of the links posted in this thread. You probably play like a scared little k/d obsessed pusŝy, just as you did in MNC. Where I come from people like that get slapped. I doubt you would last 10 seconds against real competitive players.
    leov1993 and untouchablexp like this.
  12. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

The god has spoken.
  13. patema

patema Active Member

N!gga please, that's because I play solo 99% of the time. Watch the videos I've been posting here and tell me if I'm obsessed with my K/D or admit that I'm just that good. I haven't posted just 1 or 2 videos. I've posted A LOT so either put up or shut up

The truth is you're looking at your superior and you can't handle it. The animosity comes from me being alpha and you really wanting to be alpha
  14. teapot

teapot Post Master General

PSN? SMH
  15. operatingdeck881572

operatingdeck881572 Active Member

I watched your cute little youtube videos btw, and I'm waiting for a refund on that adsense $ I made you.

Here's the deal, you play like trash.

You're always hiding away behind multiple teammates or in some obscure doorway away from the objective (which is reflected by the extremely low objective time and kills on your stats page). Don't be scared homie.

You'll run closer to the action occasionally which almost always results in you dying instantly (unless you're running in with an ultimate - heh, remember explosive round juice chaining? same thang).

Your target selection is poor, you'll always pick a guy that's an easy kill over the guy thats making a crucial objective play for the enemy team.

Your montage is laughable, but then again it's quick play. It looks like you're playing against 5 clones of montoya's grandma. The mothafuckas be running around like headless chickens, bumping into walls and not shooting back...

..and yet still you're in the bottom 21% for DAMAGE. You main offense heroes and yet 79% of people have more damage than you. Sounds like a last hitter to me Mr KD.

Really the playing solo thing doesn't matter when you're an elite player. I mean sure, you're going to come across parties now and again, but the top players can overcome pretty extreme circumstances to pull out a victory, and the way you talk about yourself would suggest you consider yourself part of that category. I'm not saying you should win 80% or 90%, but 50? That's gaaaarbage day.

There, you clearly needed an in depth breakdown of how awful you are as a player. You should count yourself lucky that you had someone as kind and gentle as me to break it to you, and for that you're welcome. I'm not really expecting an apology from you because I understand that realizing you have a problem is the first step towards a recovery, but if you were to offer up one that would be nice.

By the way, ain't nobody from Japan need to be calling themselves alphas. Settle the fuçk down. You want another Hiroshima? 'Cause boooooy do I like pushing buttons.
    Last edited: July 7, 2016
  16. leov1993

^ Damn nigga^
  17. murkyduh

murkyduh Active Member

I just wanted to overwatch and chill.
  18. patema

patema Active Member

Holy **** bro, I seriously have no desire to read walls of text, let alone from someone who doesn't even play the game. It's like these senile "boxing experts" who judge boxers yet they've never thrown a jab in their life. I wonder why you haven't posted your GT here this long. You were probably an okay MNC player and the only way you can feel good about yourself is typing walls of texts. It's okay. I love you. I love you like my b!tch. I just wanted to make sure you're okay
  19. notgunkedcontrol

Fixed below because I can't forum properly.
  20. notgunkedcontrol

And post of the year goes to Operating Deck