Commander Reclaim Ruins PA

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by exodusesports, June 17, 2016.

1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

indeed .. doesn´t mean that´s a good idea if you want to keep the titan alive for long, but for giggles sure go for it ..
  2. underscore1112

underscore1112 Member

you can reclaim titans and buildings while you build them, and it works just as you describe,
  3. trashmanf

trashmanf New Member

That must explain the bug ive seen a half-constructed titan "complete" early - it came alive and started stomping around but only had half health obviously.
  4. perfectdark

perfectdark Active Member

So the only resource in the game is Energy, because units don't take any metal to build.

Seems legit.
  5. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

So much drama in this thread.
    elodea, Nicb1, tunsel11 and 1 other person like this.
  6. MrTBSC

what´s the stuff they leave behind when they get shot down then? ... surely not air ..
    Last edited: July 5, 2016
  7. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

No silly; the commander gives you constant supply of all the metals you need for the game.
    elodea likes this.
  8. MrTBSC

55% metal actualy otherwise why would you be able to reclaim it after those 5% hp have been damaged?

i think that you are mistaking 100% health/armor for 100% of metal but it´s only 50%
    the other 50% metal are what is in the scraphusk of a unit ... yes you can build a titan while still reclaiming it but that´s still a investment of 15k and 1 metal, builtime is not affected
    Last edited: July 5, 2016
  9. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

A quick fix in my eyes should be that the comm can't be reclaimed. I see a lot of talk about the 1v1 scene but in teamgames its going to be a core choice that you have to do. Reclaim a couple of commanders en you'll have a big advantage over the enemy team.
    elodea, MrTBSC, Nicb1 and 2 others like this.
  10. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

I agree that this should be the fix. However in the article it says that this can't be done through modding and it is up to uber to do that.
    Alpha2546 and Nicb1 like this.
  11. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

I agree that this should be the fix. However in the article it says that this can't be done through modding and it is up to uber to do that.[/QUOTE]

Uber pls

This shouldnt be that hard to fix since the same kind of functionality is already in-game. Not being able to reclaim team stuff. @jables
    elodea, Nicb1, river39 and 2 others like this.
  12. perfectdark

perfectdark Active Member

Come on Uber. Fix your broken game so that you don't have to do something totally stupid to win.
    elodea likes this.