Mods on the Ladder

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by lokiCML, June 16, 2016.

?

Mods on the ladder?

1. YES

13 vote(s)
    44.8%
  2. NO

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  3. Mods are part of the game

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

i do for ladder, consider it petty all you want
  2. Corgiarmy

Corgiarmy Active Member

You can use that excuse for anything in life. I'm not gonna play ranked bc he may have a better computer. I'm not gonna play soccer bc the other players might be more athletic. I'm not gonna play chess bc he might have a higher iq.
  3. MrTBSC

wrong, that be rather because the soccerplayer may use drugs and the chessplayer uses a app for getting quickmovechoices

hardware might indeed be a reason simply because if you run the game on a potato or your connection is trash then what do you want to do if you cannot upgrade?
  4. Corgiarmy

Corgiarmy Active Member

No the top two are not parellel. Steroids would make a player run faster and kick the ball farther. Mods don't make your units move faster or shoot farther. For chess, mods don't choose strategy or preform moves. This would be like having an AI play ranked matches for a player.

Also these items are against the rules of the game. Mods are part of pa. PA was specifically made with mods in mind. The are free and available to the public.

Again still a petty arguement. If you enjoyed playing 1v1 competively you would play the ladder. If not you don't. Mods are neither here or there.
    mwreynolds and FSN1977 like this.
  5. MrTBSC

as i said consider it petty all you want i won't play ladder with the chance of manipulation through mods .. and that's it .. and yes i did enjoy 1v1 but not anymore because of mods being used like this ..