[WIP]Legion Balance Mod-Mod

Discussion in 'Work-In-Progress Mods' started by stuart98, April 25, 2016.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

So Legion is coming out. Hooray!

There are more units being added. Therefore, I must conjure up a mod that no one will play that makes the gameplay suck! Yay!

In all seriousness, GA is discontinued from this point forward and development is shifting here. I can handle a lot, but I need testers, someone with time to work on the AI, and of course FX artists and modelers/texturers/animators. PM me your email address so that I can sign you up for spam newsletters for cash add you to the team chat group if you're interested in helping out.
  2. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

So is supposed that GA will be mixed with this?
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

4. carn1x

carn1x Active Member

Wait, what is this, a mod to re-balance everything after Legion is released? Wouldn't that be included in the Legion core release?
  5. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Like if there was only one way yo balance things.

Stuart has his own vision and he does mods to make others play what HE like.
    Legiom adds afaction, just that. Not a single vanilla unit is touched pther than making them compatible. Rebalncing vanilla wpuld be the perfect way to kill the mod from release...
  6. carn1x

carn1x Active Member

Well Stuart is part of the Legion team isn't he? I take your point about making sure Legion doesn't touch vanilla units though.