TITANS update 89755 now live

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by jables, October 21, 2015.

1. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Only if rts market was more popular and the people who buy the expansions less whiny about stupid things rather than enjoying some of the more cost effectives dlcs there are in gaming we could hve shinnier toys. But hey, people always prefer the exciting looking game with meaningless gameplay rather than something that makes you think.

Imagina for once te budget of a CoD got into an rts...
  2. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

... you mean of this scale .. because i dare say starcraft 2 is easily THE most expensive rts game there is .. and may as well have got thrown money at it beyond that of a cod game ...
    Last edited: April 29, 2016
  3. Spriggan43

Spriggan43 Active Member

Did the game just update? 94132 PTE? 45mb update, need change logs now.
  4. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

Last edited: April 22, 2016
  5. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Why did you eliminate that comment?
  6. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Yes, because when someone deletes something they clearly want you to draw maximum attention to it, that's the signal they're sending.
    stuart98 and mwreynolds like this.
  7. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

You are a bit salty, aren't you.
    Most if the time it seems you are throwing your own rage to the internet. Relax

I was just curious of why he did so
  8. MrTBSC

why does it matter to you?
    people sometimes may like to say something and post it but then look again and feel it's inapropriate in some way so they delete it ... big deal
    stuart98 likes this.
  9. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

I just feel you are behaving like douches.

So butthurted people overhear
  10. MrTBSC

i gave you a normal response, asked you a simple question and didn't insult nor attacked you in any way ... how about you calm yourself
    mwreynolds and tunsel11 like this.
  11. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I sense a lot of tension in the air.
  12. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

It doesn't seem like that.

Either way being over reactive of such a question to none of you with sarcasm is at the very least innapopiate. Imagine being with people, ask a completely inocuos question and suddenly everyone start saying hey that was nit necessary, what an deal have you made of that...(wtf??).
    Annoying isn't it?
  13. MrTBSC

i say it again .. i gave you a normal response, a simple question and didn't insult or attacked you, neither was i being sarcastic ...
    i am not responsible on what kind of tone or attidute you read neutral intended text ... this text is also intendet to be neutral ..

the way you asked fsn may as well come off hostile or forced even though you didn't intend it to be ...

anyway lets calm down
  14. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

It'sTE="MrTBSC, post: 1128557, member: 1810429"]
    i say it again .. i gave you a normal response, a simple question and didn't insult or attacked you, neither was i being sarcastic ...
    i am not responsible on what kind of tone or attidute you read neutral intended text ... this text is also intendet to be neutral ..

the way you asked fsn may as well come off hostile or forced even though you didn't intend it to be ...

anyway lets calm down[/QUOTE]
    It was more of a guys leave me alone. Can't believe this kind of response to somwthing so normal.

Not wanting to be hostile towards tou honestly. But try to comprehend what I tried to explain of how I felt in the last response.
  15. MrTBSC

i understood how you felt but at the same you yourself made a post that can been taken the wrong way ..