Titans Crashes

Discussion in 'Support!' started by vaughtski, February 22, 2016.

1. vaughtski

vaughtski New Member

Titans crashes every time I try to start a skirmish or multiplayer. Only Galactic Wars works properly. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Dxdiag looks ok.

Going over your log, there are errors relating to mods so I'd suggest trying running with '--nomods' enabled (or run via 'safe mode' button in pamm).

It's also coming up with file read errors for some naval stuff. You should probably verify files (i think you can do that via properties for the steam version, not sure on that as don't use steam for PA).
  3. vaughtski

vaughtski New Member

Thanks for taking a look, I removed PAMM and files reloaded PA and Titans. Still have the same issue with both.
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Removing PAMM won't remove the mods though, so try the --nomods parameter too. You can set that in the launch parameters in Steam if you right-click on the game in Steam and choose Properties.

Alternatively, delete the "mods", "client_mods" and "server_mods" subdirectories in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Uber Entertainment\Planetary Annihilation". You can copy-paste that location in File Explorer.
    FSN1977 likes this.
  5. vaughtski

vaughtski New Member

I deleted those mod files and it seems to be working, I've had Titans for 6 months and now I can play a game with a friend! Thank you good Sir, you saved the day.
    DeathByDenim and cdrkf like this.