[REL] Logical Changes

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by bsergent, January 19, 2015.

1. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

I wouldn't rule it out stuart. By the way @bsergent, I have over the last few months been working on a tool to help with PA's files changing with updates. Essentially you specify the differences to the base files, and then the script generates the shadowed files for you. You only need to work with json - no programming required. I can help you set it up if you are interested.
    jurak likes this.
  2. jurak

jurak Member

Any chance of a Titans update? It'd fit snugly with my long-range strategy :D
  3. somdudewillson

somdudewillson Member

I'll get on it. Any ideas as to changes you want made?

(Co-coder for the mod, if you didn't know.)
  4. bsergent

bsergent Active Member

Considering taking a stab at updating this for titans. I'm unclear how the new/old/new mod system works. I gather pamm went away came back and went away again while I was gone. My GW loadout mod was still installed locally in my steam folder and magically worked when I decided to fire it up for giggles. Leads me to hope the other stuff can be salvaged. As anyone who knows me knows, I am indeed angry with Uber, but I spent god knows how many hours on these mods. If I can at least get them running semi easily, I'd like to, even if no one including me ever plays them.

I still very much appreciate all the help I got, even from people who now hate me X)

So anyway, my question, anyone have any idea where I could download the latest released version of my mods? I don't think I have my old working directory anymore, and even if I did I doubt it would be valid after all this time. If no one replies here I'll just say thanks again to all who helped and move on.
  5. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

You might message @mikeyh
    And the game is no longer owned by Uber.
    stuart98 and bsergent like this.
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

With regards to PAMM... It's not gone exactly, its just been integrated into the game itself and it's now called "CMM" (Community mod manager)... I'm not sure how it differs on the back end though as I've never done any modding myself. Nice to see you back
  7. bsergent

bsergent Active Member

Thanks much :) I guess I'll search my backups and see if I can find anything.
    cdrkf likes this.