People advice

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by violetania, November 15, 2015.

1. Devak

Devak Post Master General

Have you ever considered that in stead of yelling, you simply take a deep breath and...don't yell?
  2. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Kidnapping and torture are still valid options. Don't knock it till you try it.
    Devak likes this.
  3. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

NO!!! HE'S INFURIATING SOMETIMES!!!!! >.> Also oops kinda said alpha in my previous post lol....

Sounds like a plan.... he will be nice/less trolly/less irritating at some point!!!
    I have to say i hate it when he's so nice after i rage at him, he'll be like i understand or it's okay or... i don't know?
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH >.<
    Fml anyways ^^
  4. violetania

Actually while we're asking for advice.....

If someone constantly spams your walls of text... okay, i don't have much to say so i don't write that much, but they keep sending me really really long messages, it's gotten to the point where i'm too scared to open their messages sometimes so i'll wait like half a day because it literally takes like 15 minutes to read the message... sometimes i'll wake up with like 80 or 90 messages on my phone.... sometimes i'll just quit facebook all together for like a day or something...

I mean i don't mind talking to the guy, but if i miss a question because he asked a lot and i forgot to answer it, or i ask him to stop sending me so much... yea he got slightly better at not sending as much but omg the rage/spite!

Like i post a fb status and he wrote like 500 or 600 words and i read it because... well i figured he spent all that time... then at the end of the message he wrote- i know it doesn't answer anything, i just wanted to waste your time.
    ARGH!!!! >.<

I think i need to read more books... i dont have enough life expirence... >.< Ahahaha
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

If someone does this to you on Facebook you simply unfriend them. End of, life is far too short to allow people to explicitly waste your time like that, and that many messages just isn't healthy...
    Alpha2546 and violetania like this.
  6. violetania

I'm glad someone agrees with me <3 But i still feel bad and eh =P Oh well =3
    cdrkf likes this.
  7. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Indeed make clear that you don't feel like talking or reading those texts. 80- 90 messages on the phone without actually having a conversation is crazy. That basically means he's talking to a wall and doesnt mind that at all. I find that really weird. Totally agree with cdrfk. Might be harsh but sometimes borders needs to be made clear or else it'll just get more weirder and confusing down the road.
    violetania likes this.
  8. violetania

Sometimes i just want to hug you and say you're lovely and helpful.... i wish i'd remember that when i'm screaming at you >.< <3
  9. cdrkf

Is it bad that now I know the 'subject' is actually Alpha everything kind of makes sense :p
  10. violetania

What makes sense? o_O
  11. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Wait what? Am I the guy spamming messages? XD I can't remember that I've send 80 messages lol Xd Must have been drunk then :p
  12. violetania

Definetly not you ^^ dw, else i'd be chewing your ear off =P
    <3
    Alpha2546 likes this.
  13. cdrkf

Nah I meant about the whole love hate thing you've been on about... Alpha from my experience is a prime 'wide up merchant' :p
    Alpha2546 and violetania like this.
  14. violetania

I'm glad someone understand!!!! <3 <3 <3
    SEE I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!!!! ALPHA IS JUST A BIG FAT BULLY DX
    wuv you you poop! <3
  15. Devak

Devak Post Master General

aaaaaand it descended into confusing territory again.
    tunsel11 likes this.