People advice

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by violetania, November 15, 2015.

1. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

it's Stuart

kappa
    Alpha2546 likes this.
  2. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that seems so illogical!!!!!! >.<

I really do wish i would understand, one day maybe >.<
    Anyways, stop speculating guys. You'll know who it is when i go to europe and i get jailed for punching them too hard =P
  3. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

k
    tunsel11, tatsujb and stuart98 like this.
  4. violetania

DONT K ME DO YOU KNOW HOW NUTS THIS IS DRIVING ME OMG YOURE SO MEAN YOU POOP!!!!!! =.="

Imagine if you didn't know why you felt things but you did anyways and it's just like RAWR I'm full of rage and then the next minute you're like, play with me senpai!!! And it's like wtf what's wrong with you!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh >.<
    You're a poop 1v1 me stupid! DX
    Edit: I take it back please don't wreck me! Still though, you're a meany!
  5. arseface

arseface Post Master General

kay
    tunsel11, tatsujb and proinegoproxy like this.
  6. violetania

[​IMG]
    stuart98 and Alpha2546 like this.
  7. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Not even .gif worthy? I must be losing my touch.
  8. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I think our little violet is growing up... Be warned we're entering the teenage mood swings stage...
    stuart98, Alpha2546, tunsel11 and 2 others like this.
  9. Devak

Devak Post Master General

This thread is kind of funny, but it's too scary to reply to. However it's being insinuated that i'm the senpai that has to notice her so i'm just replying to prevent that.

Also, imagining this as anime is giving me a good laugh XD

Never go full tsundere though. like, maybe 90%?
    Last edited: November 17, 2015
    stuart98, Alpha2546 and tunsel11 like this.
  10. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Me reading this thread.

[​IMG]
    tunsel11, Devak and killerkiwijuice like this.
  11. violetania

Little??? LITTLE!?!?!?!?!??! 1V1 ME!!!!!!!! remember ages ago when P and BRN were alive and i played in the 1v4v4 and ended up rekting you all.... THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU!!!! THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S SMALL!!! RAWR I'M A BIG SCARY MONSTER!!!!!!
    I'm an adult for gosh sake!!!!! Does my skin look like a teenager's skin??? I work way to hard for it! OMG!!!! >.<
    @devek , who are you in game? Dw, i didnt' forget about you ^^ Ima come fine you too!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Also... I'M NOT GOING TSUNDERE!!! I'M JUST FRUSTRATED!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!
    Maybe i'll settle down after my exams/assessments/assignments/RAWR! Though that still wont settle the fact that i don't understand why..... WHY!!!!!!!!!

It's like my head is too crammed full of stuff from exams and this and thinking out all the possible scenarios of why i could possibly be so infuriated by one person!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Also alpha... SHUSH!!! IS THAT YOU JUST SAYING YOU'RE IGNORING ME?!?!?!? I HATE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH OMG!!!! I am so going to stab you when i come to the Netherlands.... i'll probably come just to stab you >.>

edit: Jokes can't be used against me in court right???? Maybe i shouldn't go online until after my exams >.>
    [​IMG]
    edit 2:Also i'm joking, i don't want to wreck anyone's day, lets just be friends and be helpful okay???? ^^ <3 Anyways =)
    edit3: I need to stop coming back and adding things but alpha... seriously, i have a knife with you're name on it >.> ARGH
    stuart98 and cdrkf like this.
  12. Devak

Nobody thinks they're tsundere until they're too far down the rabbit's hole.
    stuart98, Alpha2546 and proinegoproxy like this.
  13. proinegoproxy

proinegoproxy Member

You're like an adult living with nostalgia: "rawr I'm a bit scary monster."

Don't worry about it people grow up differently, but not everyone grows up ;)
  14. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Growing up is seriously overrated :p
    stuart98, tatsujb and tunsel11 like this.
  15. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

[​IMG]
  16. violetania

I... am... so... done.
    HOW CAN YOU HATE AND LOVE SOMEONE AT THE SAME TIME WTF?!?!?!?!? >.>
    Also a tsundere is pretty much someone who's in love with someone but doesn't realise it so they get frustrated at their emotions cause they don't understand it... i have absolutely no affection to the person. Also i started out really enjoying the games with the person so i don't think tsundere fits at all...

Also alpha... =.='' *death stars*
    Okay, time to find myself a coffin... this issue is... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. GG WP
    edit: seriously though, it just boggles my mind how.... if someone pisses you off you shouldn't care about them right??? i generally stop caring or thinking about the people that annoy me because they have little meaning to me... I'T JUST WHAT?! DX
  17. Devak

Because you see things in him that you like, but you're disappointed at qualities that you dislike. Therefore, you love him for who he is yet hate him for not being 100% what you would like him to be.

You try to make him aware of what you hate by mirroring his behavior, but feel ashamed of doing it which is why you apologize. Also, this snarky side of you is not the real you, which is why you feel bad about it.
    violetania likes this.
  18. violetania

I have to say we have had a conversation without hatred or rage, I just wanted to say if anyone else is in the same situation, they understand <3

I mean they started the conversation... I was too scared to say hi, but we exchanged rawrs and he doesn't hate me so even though @proinegoproxy 's tsun tsun speech made no sense, it was pretty close...

Anyways, thanks a lot everyone!!! Still have to figure out why, but for now, at least there's no hatred or rage.... I should bake cupcakes for commemorate this milestone =3 anyone like red velvet??? =D

If only I could Send them to you guys DX
  19. Devak

ok this thread is officially confusing the heck out of me.

One moment you're screaming like a little (tsundere) girl and now you're best pals and all it took was a conversation?
    tunsel11 likes this.
  20. violetania

Well i thought everything was happily ever after but then i got annoyed at alpha again....
    HOW IS THIS CONFUSING IT'S SO OBVIOUS!!!
    Alpha does something to annoy me... i get annoyed, i yell at him, i feel bad, i get super regretful, i apologize, cycle starts again..... not really confusing....

Other than the fact that my twitch chat thinks i'm picky... >.> What.
    @proinegoproxy WELL I THINK YOU'RE A POOP! =.='' and mean!

GG ahahaha >.<